UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 25

bigvis497

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will see if my store still has them when I visit next. I will pick them up to help out here.

My store also jumped to the BP wave. I'm looking for Parker/Chameleon. I can trade for Gwenpool set or Scarlet Spider set if you need those, or I can pay cash.

I stopped in my store tonight (BTW for what it was worth everything was business as usual there) but they still didn't have the wave. We've been backlogged on previous waves and we got the BP wave, which has sold well.

I've been checking ebay regularly for good deals on the Chameleon set. Best I found so far was like 13 bucks plus 4 shipping. Still about 9 too much, but I'm concerned about the availability of these moving forward, so I bought it anyway.

I picked up 4 Chameleon sets from my TRU. PM me if interested. Cost ($6.32US) plus shipping. I will send internationally. I would prefer to help 4 people with this, first message, first served. If I only have a couple takers, I will sell 2 to the same person.

I have heard from 4 people. I will post if I find any more sets.

Edited by Onyx_6

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:05 PM, Ronan The Accuser said:

It was Captain Paco and then homestar17 in the TRU thread Matt.

Thanks for looking out for us! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I never even saw an initial stock of them in my area, much less a restock. Luckily a family member picked up all 3 sets for me while on a trip, but I still wouldn't mind getting a second Chameleon pack.

All my local TRU's still have a crapton of the prior series, Homecoming and Ragnarok warming pegs. Usually with a couple T'Challa's tossed in.

2 hours ago, TENIME_art said:

My store was restocked, but only have one Jack'O'Lantern set left. Plenty of the rest. I hope someone is watching this thread, because I can't afford to grab them & sit on them, nor walk around the store with them forever.

If you’re still offering, I wouldn’t mind getting this wave for cost plus shipping. I can pay with PayPal. I understand if you can’t. Thanks!

I picked up a couple extra sets of these on my way back from C2E2. $18 (for all 3 sets) plus shipping. PM me if interested, I will send overseas, either loose or in box.

Oddly enough, most TRUs around me have restocked with wave 24, but I haven't seen much of this set. I know one of the TRUs I was at had some, but I didn't think to buy them. Zach mentioned in the wave 26 thread that orders had gone down for these waves, so I wouldn't be surprised if this wave actually didn't meet demand. My local TRU sold out quickly, and I think I only bought half of them. Anyway, if I see them again on my travels I will pick some up.