UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Year, New Minimates - A Secret Santa-esque exchange

Onyx_6

I didn't participate in the secret santa here but we did one at the office and I got a kill bill boxset. I was super touched that they actually got minimates right. To top it off, my secret santa approached me after and asked if I already had that set. When I said yes he pulled out the crazy 88 set and asked if I'd like that better. I said yes but of course either is a fine gift and the other set got handed out to others in the department for their desks. Now there are minimates on many desks in my area instead of just mine. A very Merry Christmas indeed. 

Sorry for the slightly off topic but it seemed like a good place to share this.

Okay everyone. That concludes our 2017 secret giving. In case you couldn’t guess who gave you your stuff:

JCastick -> Mattallica -> ElGallo21 -> IntegrityRise -> Luke314pi -> Homestar17 -> JCastick

Thank you to everyone who participated. I hope I was adequate as a moderator. I will post positive feedback in the feedback thread for all of you. I am very impressed with all the generosity you share with each other!

Edited by Onyx_6