UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

When ol'butt met Danny

buttheadsmate

Quite out of the blue ,some weeks ago, I got a PM from Danny ,fellow-UK member & an iconic Minimate fanatic who founded Minimates Central way back in 2003 .   I've met many US members over the years & have great memories ..........I've even shared great times with  a German :ohmy:..........but it's ironic that I've only met two or three UK fans .   

Last Sunday I drove a few hundred -miles in a round-trip to meet up with Danny & we shared a few hours talking horseshit about stuff & our love of toys & SciFi & generally weird stuff in general.

It was great ,what a lovely guy & the best thing that's happened in many a long day .......is that he made me feel normal about 'my collecting' habits.

I thought I'd share that with you all , I hope you were interested.................but if you weren't I'd bet you'd be interested in what I came home with. :devil:

BTW Danny if you're reading this please don't tell anybody that I think Star Wars sucks & yes it is even weirder that I have every Star Wars kubrick release & I still wouldn't know a Jar Jar Pinks from a Ponda Bubba .  

Spoiler

I've always like Danny.  I've never had the pleasure of meeting him in person, but I would love to have that privilege.  I've been in the Minimates game since the beginning.  Many names have come and gone, but Danny was always there with MMC.  Central and Multiverse have always been partners.