UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Netflix Marvel The Punisher

Freaqualizer

Just started today and it’s off to a good start. Probably one of my favorite Marvel characters of all time. 

Random question, which minimate release do you all consider to be your definitive Punisher? I really want the Thunderbolts release but never found it locally.  The price for that box set are astronomical on eBay. 

I just finished the season and I loved it. The way it ended makes me hopeful for another season. 

I don’t want to leave any spoilers, but I hope the payoff is worth it. It was a great final battle. 

I’ve read some people saying it was too violent, but I don’t know what was expected from a vigilante that kills criminals. 

Awesome show. Makes me really want some more MCU shows from the darker side of the MU.

2 hours ago, Freaqualizer said:

Awesome show. Makes me really want some more MCU shows from the darker side of the MU.

That might be a difficult trick if the Netflix shows transition over to Disney's new streaming service. 

And I agree, this was an impressive first season. 

5 hours ago, MisterPL said:

That might be a difficult trick if the Netflix shows transition over to Disney's new streaming service. 

And I agree, this was an impressive first season. 

I agree. It makes me nervous for the future of the more gritty characters. Hell, all of these Netflix shows have been darker than the usual Marvel fare. I hope the house of Mouse doesn’t completely screw the pooch when they create their own streaming service.