UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

X-Men 3 Minimates

Fujis

There was talk that X3 minimates would be made by DST along with the line of busts that they have already released. Was this ever confirmed? They are going to miss the wave of hype if they aren't at least announced soon...

Chuck always referred to the X3 mates with "if", I guess they could aim for the DVD release now.... :(

I actually hadn't thought of that. Which means we could see them by November at the earliest - assuming they're aiming for a Christmas release for the DVD.

No offense, but rather similar to talk that the DVD release would save the Batman Begins mates and X3 hasn't been half as well received as it was...

Boat well and truely missed.

I don't remember what the original posts on the AA forum said but I thought that this line was more confirmed than it was rumor - but it seems I was wrong. Maybe the line was a go but with The Last Stand not performing as expected the Minimates got shelved.

Which is too bad because I thought we were guaranteed to get an Angel minimate out of the whole deal. Of course, that's what I thought regarding Dark Tide as well... <_<