UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Custom Marvel Minimate Preorder Thread

I have started production on Nuke and he is on schedule to start shipping at the end of the month. Here is a hint for my next Marvel custom after Nuke: A villain who prefers to work behind the scenes. This custom will go live the first week of May.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
qMhaveV.jpg

tJi88G6.jpg

5VEp2wq.jpg

fZi0Vhs.jpg

The Tinkerer is up for preorder! This classic villain comes with a desk, automatic laser rifle, blueprints for this rifle, goggles, screwdriver, and extra machine parts. This custom is a limited edition of 30, and you can preorder him here: https://goo.gl/forms/IcImvjmx2ZhkGUg62

For those of you who preordered Nuke, he will start shipping tomorrow!

Does the Bionicle part fit over a Minimate chest piece? ‘Cause that would be awesome! He looks great, Luke. 

Damn, Luke! This guy looks fantastic. The liver spots on the top of his head, and the printing that goes over the front, and continues along to the top of the chest block really make him look amazing.
I'm loving this line of customs so far. 

Thanks guys! :)

1 hour ago, Onyx_6 said:

Does the Bionicle part fit over a Minimate chest piece? ‘Cause that would be awesome! He looks great, Luke. 

I checked, and no it just barely doesn't fit. But maybe with some trimming it could!

Do you have a glue recommendation for your stickers, Luke? My Jarvis head wrap sticker came loose and I am not sure what to use to stick it back in place. Thanks!

7 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

Do you have a glue recommendation for your stickers, Luke? My Jarvis head wrap sticker came loose and I am not sure what to use to stick it back in place. Thanks!

Yeah with Jarvis I didn't realize that these stickers would peel off during humidity changes. After making that run I started gluing the stickers on any bald characters. So to fix it, get a small amount of superglue on a toothpick or scrap of paper. Apply it to the last 1/4" of his head where the sticker should end, push the sticker down on top of it, and then either hold it for two minutes, or put a piece of scotch tape on it until the glue has cured.

I received my Nuke today. And he’s freaking amazing! Great job!

The hint for the mate after the Tinkerer is for a cool looking Hulk villain that’s only appeared in one issue. Hmmmmmmm..I like Hulk villains!

Edited by Freaqualizer