UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Custom Marvel Minimate Preorder Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

X4tDsPt.jpg

zmKkQDA.jpg

5vmvPcX.jpg

Preorders are up for Callisto as well as the optional one year custom Minimate subscription! Callisto comes with a knife, alternate gloved hand and wrist cuff, knife-strike base, and sewer mini-backdrop (swipe to see all pics). The custom Minimate subscription option will run for 12 months, from this month until January of next year. It will only be available this month (you can't sign up next month or any other month). Full payment for the year is required this month, just like a Loot Crate or similar subscription. The benefits are a 10% discount, and not having to worry about getting a custom before it sells out. And once again, the subscription is completely optional - each custom will also be available individually each month just as they are now. Preorder link: https://goo.gl/forms/MKGgxNiJKfn5q31w2

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, luke314pi said:

Yes, I wanted to put one on her. :)

 

It makes sense for the character. I just thought it was odd, because, like noses, Minimates don't have bellybuttons. Never realized it until I saw hers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have two subscription options left, and two Callisto single orders left before I am sold out. Thanks for all of your support so far! 

Callisto and the one year subscription are both sold out! Thanks everyone! I will be sending out invoices later this evening.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/4/2018 at 11:53 PM, luke314pi said:

I have two subscription options left, and two Callisto single orders left before I am sold out. Thanks for all of your support so far! 

Callisto and the one year subscription are both sold out! Thanks everyone! I will be sending out invoices later this evening.

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but will future figures be available outside the subscription? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Each Marvel release will have 15 customs available outside of the subscription. I have 15 subscribers, so it is half and half. 

13 hours ago, Kotter Comics said:

Got my Moondragon in the mail today.  Looks amazing as always.  Thanks!

Thank you! 

11 hours ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

Luke can you send my invoice again? My email ate it. I show the email in my inbox but there's nothing in it.

Will do!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Luke,

I ordered the year subscription and the save for shipping later option, how will that work for getting them sent? Do you keep track of the orders and add them in as you finish the customs, if it doesn't delay things? Do we need to keep an eye out here for when you are shipping a given custom and ask you to include it with a specific order? Thanks for the details, Luke.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

Hey Luke,

I ordered the year subscription and the save for shipping later option, how will that work for getting them sent? Do you keep track of the orders and add them in as you finish the customs, if it doesn't delay things? Do we need to keep an eye out here for when you are shipping a given custom and ask you to include it with a specific order? Thanks for the details, Luke.

Great question! If you selected that option, it will be your responsibility to contact me or leave notes with a toy store order requesting that your customs be included with it. Or if you build up several customs and would like me to ship them by themselves, just shoot me a PM or an email, and I will send a paypal invoice for the $3 shipping.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/15/2018 at 8:10 PM, luke314pi said:

Great question! If you selected that option, it will be your responsibility to contact me or leave notes with a toy store order requesting that your customs be included with it. Or if you build up several customs and would like me to ship them by themselves, just shoot me a PM or an email, and I will send a paypal invoice for the $3 shipping.

About when each custom will generally be ready (end of the month, beginning of next, etc.). If I preorder something from the site that says releases in May, should I put a note in the preorder about sending the April custom? Should I put notes in all my preorders asking for any custom(s) that are ready? I want to be able to preorder stuff so I don’t miss out, but I also don’t want to miss a custom by a day or two because of when a preorder comes up versus when the custom is ready. Sorry to be picky, but any savings I can get is appreciated. Thanks again, Luke.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

About when each custom will generally be ready (end of the month, beginning of next, etc.). If I preorder something from the site that says releases in May, should I put a note in the preorder about sending the April custom? Should I put notes in all my preorders asking for any custom(s) that are ready? I want to be able to preorder stuff so I don’t miss out, but I also don’t want to miss a custom by a day or two because of when a preorder comes up versus when the custom is ready. Sorry to be picky, but any savings I can get is appreciated. Thanks again, Luke.

Yes please put notes in your preorders - that helps us keep everything organized. Asking me to include any customs that are ready works just fine. :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nessex said:

Luke - will you be dropping hints about next month's character any time soon? or is it still to early? 

It is an evil relative of one of the X-Men, who debuted in the 70's, and has not been featured in an X-Men movie. :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, luke314pi said:

It is an evil relative of one of the X-Men, who debuted in the 70's, and has not been featured in an X-Men movie. :)

 

Ooooh - but are they *about to be* featured in an X-Men movie?!?!?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...