UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Custom Marvel Minimate Preorder Thread

4 hours ago, youbastards said:

Luke, can we please get an update on the pending customs?

Warstar is about 90% finished - I just have to paint all of the little yellow eyes on B'nee. I have had zero time for customizing lately, as in addition to all of my usual work I have also been filming almost every day for another videographer who is stuck in another country due to covid restrictions. I expect to be back on a normal schedule after he returns on the first of the year. And I am hoping to finish Warstar very soon!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the update Luke! Looking forward to Warstar!

In other collecting news, I hope it isn't poor form to post this here, but there are no current hits for Luke's customs in the trade thread...

I missed the boat on Luke's previous-year customs, and would like to trade some modern-character customs from this year to anyone who missed them, and who would be willing to part with older customs. I have Bastion, Quicksand and Spider-X available for trade. Please PM if interested in a swap!

i90pzoq.jpg

K9oyAwZ.jpg

nPW2qSO.jpg

Kierrok the Damned is up for preorder! He is a demonic X-Men villain from a hellish dimension called the Cairn. Kierrok includes a rock and fire base, and a fire backdrop. He is a limited edition of 35, and you can preorder him here: https://forms.gle/P8dzZvz1eiogwXjp7

For those of you who ordered Warstar this summer, he is finally finished and will ship tomorrow morning to those who selected separate shipping. I do not expect to have a long delay like that again.

Next I will turn my attention to finishing Triple H so I can release my next WWE custom. I also have a few older customs to finish for outstanding orders. Thanks for your patience!

On 11/30/2020 at 12:27 PM, elhonez said:

In other collecting news, I hope it isn't poor form to post this here, but there are no current hits for Luke's customs in the trade thread...

I missed the boat on Luke's previous-year customs, and would like to trade some modern-character customs from this year to anyone who missed them, and who would be willing to part with older customs. I have Bastion, Quicksand and Spider-X available for trade. Please PM if interested in a swap!

That is no problem at all!

On 12/6/2020 at 9:57 AM, Freaqualizer said:

@luke314pi, Kierrok looks awesome! I’m glad you’re back. I hope all is well! ?For what it’s worth, I have no hard feelings about the delay for Warstar. We’re in a global pandemic, amid other things, and delays are expected. I’m just glad you and yours stayed healthy!

Thanks! :)

• 1 month later...
MBCxcYf.jpg

dCChUEu.jpg

J7iXXeR.jpg

Wither is up for preorder! He includes an alternate face and chest, victim Minimate with gun, and Hellions training room backdrop. I only have parts to make 28 of him, so he is a bit more limited than usual. You can preorder him here: https://forms.gle/E2qcJSh43jet39js5

He is the last custom in this subscription series. I will have more details on upcoming customs soon.

4 hours ago, Freaqualizer said:

Oh, man. I’m sad about the timing of this one. It kinda caught me in a weird spot. I hope this will still be available next week. Looks great, @luke314pi

I'm sorry but he sold out! I could make another without the jacket (from Eddie Brock) or red shoes (from Sin City Series 3) if that helps at all. 

I’m also bummed he sold out so quick. The last one, and the only one I missed! ?

If the offer for a jacketless, shoeless one is still on offer, I’ll take one. I think I have both of those in my parts bin.

• 1 month later...

Hey @luke314pi

Just curious if you have a timeframe for when you may be offering up the next subscription year and or custom. Definitely do not want to miss out. 

Thanks!

20 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

Hey @luke314pi

Just curious if you have a timeframe for when you may be offering up the next subscription year and or custom. Definitely do not want to miss out. 

Thanks!

I don't have a timeframe yet, sorry! I have been up to my eyeballs in other work. 

• 3 weeks later...
If you were a subscriber of my last Marvel custom Minimate subscription "year", or if you purchased all of those customs separately, check your email as you will have first dibs on my newest Marvel custom (or if you are BHM you know you are good to go). I made the decision to let these individuals preorder first due to limited availability, and I apologize in advance if anyone who wants one is not able to get one.

This is one of two special releases that fall in between subscription "years" (in quotes because it took me more than a year last time).

This release is Gorr the God Butcher, a modern Thor villain. He includes two berserker blades, a fallen god helmet, a mountain backdrop, and a full custom of a Black Berserker. He has a higher price of $35 plus shipping due to the additional time required to make him as opposed to my other customs.

I can only make 25 of these due to limited parts. If there are any preorders left after the subscribers / all-in buyers have had a chance to preorder, I will post the preorder link tomorrow as a comment in this post.

Thanks everyone, and let me know if you have any questions!

GCygF9k.jpg

fqiXaPn.jpg

rBi1AUB.jpg

Njdd29w.jpg

Wither is ready to go and everyone who selected individual shipping should have received tracking numbers this morning. 

Aw man, he’s awesome! Good pick for a custom. He is one of the my all-time favorite villains.

I hope there’s leftovers after the first dibs. Wither was the only one I missed the pre-order for from the last wave, so I hope he doesn’t cause me to miss out on this one!

Thanks guys! This custom pre-sold out before I could post the link publicly - I'm sorry that everyone couldn't get one. If anyone else would like to buy one and couldn't preorder, I can make more if you supply the two parts I am short on - I would need a Neomorph or Teenage Neomorph from Alien Covenant (the Toddler and Chestburster will NOT work) and a Hooded Michonne hood. Feel free to hit me up over email or messenger.

59 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

It's a great looking figure! Now I've started wondering if I have a Michonne hood...

I can check when I get home, Zach. Pretty sure I have an extra.

I recall 3 TRU Michonne releases & I am discounting the 'Riot' .....one of those packs is the most prolific 2-pack that I have in my entire inventory collection but I am damned if I can remember which one it is ?

If any body is wondering why (?) well .....that's because of TRU.com's infamous salesmanship .......it often seemed that whatever I ordered they just sent me what they wanted. In this particular instance somebody was just having a f*cking laugh at my expense .     I laugh about it now.

That aside ..... that custom is bloody stunning especially as all this talk about Michonne's hood accentuates the amount of customising Luke has done to it !!

• 3 months later...