UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Custom Marvel Minimate Preorder Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Freaqualizer said:

@luke314pi, just being nosy, but did you switch out the custom that pretty much sounded like Constrictor because of the official minimate being in the works? Or was it Just a happy coincidence? 

A little bird told me about the upcoming Constrictor release after I posted my hint, so I changed my plans accordingly. :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, luke314pi said:

A little bird told me about the upcoming Constrictor release after I posted my hint, so I changed my plans accordingly. :)

 

I love this community. That’s awesome! Thanks for the response. ? Is the release of Gladiator changing any other releases down the line, or is there a different Shi’ar imperial guard character we can expect? 

Edited by Freaqualizer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For those of you who haven't received Shadow King yet, the hint was a Hellion that was also involved with Selene the Black Queen. 

And I actually will have a Starjammer coming later in this subscription year, but it isn't one of the 4 most well known ones. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I know I'm really late to the party on these, but going back through this thread is such a treat, these are amazing.

And I know it's a shot in the dark but, as a Thunderstrike fan and fan of DeFalco/Frenz Thor run... is Quicksand still available?  I didn't see a "sold out" post but the google doc gives an error, so I figured I would at least ask.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, kidcage said:

I know I'm really late to the party on these, but going back through this thread is such a treat, these are amazing.

And I know it's a shot in the dark but, as a Thunderstrike fan and fan of DeFalco/Frenz Thor run... is Quicksand still available?  I didn't see a "sold out" post but the google doc gives an error, so I figured I would at least ask.

I do have the parts to make one more of her. If you are interested you can submit the Google form still. I don't normally check the old forms, but in this case I will keep an eye out. :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, luke314pi said:

I do have the parts to make one more of her. If you are interested you can submit the Google form still. I don't normally check the old forms, but in this case I will keep an eye out. :)

 

That's very cool of you, thank you!  I tried to use the google form connected to her but it came back closed, so I ran into that as a hiccup.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I am changing things up again - the next custom was going to be Wither, along with one of his victims. However, with the current pandemic, I can't release a character whose power is to spread death through touch, leaving withered up corpses. So here is a hint for the next release (taken from next year's line-up): this X-Men villain is worshiped as a god by his followers. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It was Garokk!

N6Ps4w7.jpg

tlglDD2.jpg

a0Am0QU.jpg

This X-Men villain can rearrange the very fabric of the Savage Land. He includes a backdrop of his death cult shrine. He is a limited run of 40 and you can preorder him here: https://forms.gle/JYADMoQgbQygTkMe7

On the production side of things, I just finished Quasimodo, and next I will return to my WWE line to finish Diesel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, bilbofett said:

Luke did you email invoices yet? If so I might have accidentally deleted mine. Just checking. 

Yes but sometimes Paypal does strange things, and doesn't actually email an invoice unless I have them send reminders. I will do that now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...