UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Custom Marvel Minimate Preorder Thread

3 hours ago, darthdoughboy said:

Luke, I've been meaning to ask, is there a way to pay for these customs without paypal? I've been tempted with many up till now but I have to have a shadow king to go with my X-Men.

I will send you a PM. :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After reading the hint that came with Stingray I think the next custom after Paladin and Shadow king is

Spoiler

Quasimodo

Edited by Scorpion

Sounds like Supreme Intelligence / Supremor maybe?

(FF introduced, didn't have a body, later did)

Also a candidate for a figure/standee execution, but personally I'd love to have a 3D giant round head.

Edited by elhonez

All of my customizing time last week was dedicated to the custom included in our Luke Crates, which are shipping out tomorrow. Now that those are finished, I will be turning my attention to The Undertaker first, and then to Paladin. I am also finishing up some older customs for some of you.

RqeuS3A.jpg

sJm01Vr.jpg

wRrguqt.jpg

Shadow King is up for preorder! https://forms.gle/Dw8UipmwsJNKqShw7

• 1 month later...

@elhonez guessed this one right - my next custom is Quasimodo!

OKEZb9g.jpg

jg3sRi3.jpg

Quasimodo is featured in his physical form and also includes his super intelligent computer form from his first appearance. This custom set is a limited edition of 36 and you can preorder him here: https://forms.gle/ZyCUsBbD9RfPJR7y9

This week I will be finishing up Razor Ramon on the WWE side of things, and then I will turn my attention to Shadow King.

I'm doubting myself though -- been off my game, guessing Proteus for Shadow King, Supremor for Quasimodo, Hellcat for Stingray. Think I only got Paladin correct. 

Technically Fixer's partner Mentallo is ex-SHIELD, not him (IIRC). But I don't think Mentallo was ever in the MOE. 

• 3 weeks later...

ZGaXX7c.jpg

BOfA4nd.jpg

Spider-X is up for preorder! \He comes with a spider web accessory and backdrop. This custom is a limited edition of 36, and you can preorder him here: https://forms.gle/rHpfgXtJ5XAJUK6b9

For those of you show selected separate shipping for Shadow King, you should have received tracking numbers this morning. For those of you who have customs shipped with orders, make sure to leave me a note on your next order.