UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Custom Marvel Minimate Preorder Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As a completist I am deciding whether I'm gutted or almost pleased that I missed out on the first one. :D These customs look great but if I missed the first one then ..........

On the other hand .....for future reference.......if anybody decides to part with these in the future let me know .

• 2 weeks later...

Jarvis customs will ship on Saturday morning (for those of you who opted to ship him right away). Moondragon will go up for preorder the first week of January. And based on several requests, starting in February I will be offering a subscription option - more details on that to come. :)

Luke, these aren't going to be subscription ONLY, are they? Because I'm probably going to be picking and choosing, mostly based on whom I've made myself. I mean, I don't need your sure to be exquisite Moondragon custom making the one I made feel bad about herself.

2 hours ago, hellpop said:

Luke, these aren't going to be subscription ONLY, are they? Because I'm probably going to be picking and choosing, mostly based on whom I've made myself. I mean, I don't need your sure to be exquisite Moondragon custom making the one I made feel bad about herself.

1 hour ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

I'm sure Luke knows his customer base well enough not to make the sub only mistake. Some like you will want to pick and choose, while others like me want them all. I trust he'll accomodate as best he can.

No worries - they will definitely not be subscription only, and the subscription will not have any exclusive items - only a price break. People who expressed interest in the subscription are typically not online consistently, and didn't want to miss out on a release. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just got Jarvis yesterday (I think; time blends together between the holidays); such nice work. Luke's note confirms that Callisto is the February custom, and the clue for the March custom is an evil relative of one of the X-Men. Guessing this guy's a real black sheep of his family, huh?

On 12/29/2017 at 12:08 PM, adaptiveguy said:

Will you be updating this thread with the new customs?

Yes I will continue to post them here, on Instagram, and in the MMV Facebook group.

5 hours ago, Freaqualizer said:

Man, i’m salty I missed out on the first two releases. I’ve always wanted to own a custom by Luke. I’ll be jumping on that subscription service. 

@luke314pi will you be making any DC characters or will this be all Marvel? Either way, i’m In! 

These will all be Marvel characters - I want to keep making characters that I am passionate about, and I am much more of a Marvel guy. :)

The day got away from me! Here is Moondragon:

moondragon1.jpg

moondragon2.jpg

moondragon3.jpg

As you can see, she comes with 3 heads representing her 3 main looks in this costume. She is $20, and I have 24 of her available. Because of the alternate heads, I am also giving you the option to order an extra headless body for $15 so you can display her in different ways. Preorders are here: https://goo.gl/forms/guScsqF3z7mLZ3kC3

Just now, luke314pi said:

The day got away from me! Here is Moondragon:

moondragon1.jpg

moondragon2.jpg

moondragon3.jpg

As you can see, she comes with 3 heads representing her 3 main looks in this costume. She is $20, and I have 24 of her available. Because of the alternate heads, I am also giving you the option to order an extra headless body for $15 so you can display her in different ways. Preorders are here: https://goo.gl/forms/guScsqF3z7mLZ3kC3

I don't know if it's the link, or my computer, or what, but when I try to open the page, it tells me "This form is no longer accepting responses, and has been set to automatically close by luke314pi@gmail.com."