UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
luke314pi

Custom Marvel Minimate Preorder Thread

1 hour ago, NerdyTrev said:

Plant Master???

I was going for The Gardener. It was either him or the In-Betweener.  I couldn’t think of a cheap pun for the other guy.

For those of you who didn't get the Nuclear Man shipped directly, here is the hint that shipped with him for the next custom: This cosmic character carried the Soul Gem for a while.

uJHTw3Z.jpg

Surprise release! I always wanted a different face for the Infinity War Thanos, so I made one, along with extras for you guys. You can order the face sticker by itself, or order it already applied to a Thanos Minimate: https://goo.gl/forms/0WrtTpcIu3ax3Qkx2

This month's custom will be the In-Betweener! He will feature two different heads (calm expression and angry expression) and a cosmic backdrop. He will go up for preorder this Sunday, February 10th.

Awesome! Can’t wait to see pics. I’m sure he’s gonna look very striking.

Is this the last figure in the subscription plan?

22 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

Is this the last figure in the subscription plan?

Yep! After the In-Betweener there will be one Marvel custom that I did not include in the subscription year because I know that some of my subscribers already have a quick custom version of this character, so I didn't want them to have to pay for a character that they already had. Then there will be two non-Marvel customs from movies that I like, just for fun. Then the next year of Marvel customs (with optional subscription) will start in June.

0nyIo52.jpg

pHcDi9H.jpg

30DczWY.jpg

The In-Betweener is up for preorder! He includes a 2nd head with an alternate expression, a cosmic energy blast, and a cosmic backdrop. This custom is a limited edition of 35, and the preorder link is here: https://goo.gl/forms/l8QO2uNcNQqEH59v2

Iguana has finished and has started shipping. 

I was late to this bandwagon, but I'm very excited for the In-Betweener!

If anyone has extras of the earlier releases, or subbed and wants to sell one or two, please PM me. 

bJxIHo9.jpg

Ix09l0B.jpg

lK0UhzS.jpg

My next custom is up for preorder - Arcade! He comes with a Murder World control panel and spiked ball trap. He is a limited edition of 30 and the preorder link is here: https://goo.gl/forms/wgBHC8Oal1bKtdyx1

For those of you who were subscribers to my customs, this is the first release after that subscription ended. I didn't want to include Arcade in the subscription because I know that several of my subscribers had already made quick custom versions of him, and I didn't want them to have to pay for a character that they already had. The next two months of releases will be non-Marvel (they are characters from some of my favorite movies) and then the next Marvel subscription option will start in June.

In-Betweener should be ready to ship in about 5 days.

Damn! I did in fact make my own, so I passed, but he is cool. How did you do his platform shoes? Are they big feet?

On 3/18/2019 at 9:38 AM, hellpop said:

Damn! I did in fact make my own, so I passed, but he is cool. How did you do his platform shoes? Are they big feet?

20 hours ago, Mystery Man said:

Looks like pretty star decals to me. 

Oh yes it is just stickers designed to look like his platform shoes on normal feet. :D

I guess because the stars are so small they give the illusion of his shoes being bigger somehow. :lol: