UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Custom Marvel Minimate Preorder Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My next custom will be Namorita! She will include two different chest blocks, heads, and hair pieces to capture both of her main costumes from the late 80's to early 90's. She will also include an underwater diorama. Namorita will go up for preorder on Sunday afternoon. :)

On 9/26/2018 at 5:39 PM, Freaqualizer said:

Night Thrasher arrived and he’s amazing!  You’re doing such an awesome job with this custom run. Can’t wait to see who the next New Warrior is, but we know it’s not Speedball. Thanks, Luke! 

I'm glad you like him! 

5 hours ago, luke314pi said:

My next custom will be Namorita! She will include two different chest blocks, heads, and hair pieces to capture both of her main costumes from the late 80's to early 90's. She will also include an underwater diorama. Namorita will go up for preorder on Sunday afternoon. :)

Will there be an option to get the remaining parts to display both looks?

9 hours ago, luke314pi said:

Unfortunately I don't have the extra parts to be able to offer that this time.

Can you tell us what parts we would need, so we can start checking our parts bins, please?

2 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

Can you tell us what parts we would need, so we can start checking our parts bins, please?

Yes you would need comic Mandarin's green hips, as both costumes will be color matched to that. And then you would need flesh colored legs and arms, and something for the ankle wings - I will be custom making the ones for the figure, but you could use Namor's or make your own. Mine will be white sticker paper on top of clear plastic that is cut, folded, and punched. I could make an extra set of those upon request for anyone who is assembling a 2nd body.

On 10/3/2018 at 10:04 AM, luke314pi said:

Yes you would need comic Mandarin's green hips, as both costumes will be color matched to that. And then you would need flesh colored legs and arms, and something for the ankle wings - I will be custom making the ones for the figure, but you could use Namor's or make your own. Mine will be white sticker paper on top of clear plastic that is cut, folded, and punched. I could make an extra set of those upon request for anyone who is assembling a 2nd body.

I would take an extra set, please. And by flesh colored, will your Agent 88 mate’s work, or will it be a different color of flesh?

wEsaJ1t.jpg

1dcua4h.jpg

fnKGCv2.jpg

Namorita is up for preorder! I am attaching pictures here. She includes an underwater diorama and an alternate head, hair, and torso. This custom is a limited edition of 31. You can preorder her here: https://goo.gl/forms/bP8t8LKHSn38y7Sg2

Jack of Hearts is nearly finished - I expect him to ship in one week.

• 2 weeks later...