UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Custom Marvel Minimate Preorder Thread

I forgot to drop clues about my next custom, but she is here!

9jBuzkS.jpeg

TujirP9.jpeg

Husk is a mutant who has the ability to morph her skin, and she has been a member of Generation X and the X-Men. She comes with an alternate head with metal skin (includes 2nd hair piece for easier head swapping). Husk is a limited edition of 30 and she will go up for public preorder tomorrow. 

For those of you who preordered Riot, he will be shipping this week.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Freaqualizer said:

I know this will be hella wrong, but my guess is the X-Cutioner.

That would be a DOPE minimate! 

Has Omega Sentinel ever been someone other than Karima Shapandar? I feel like she's swung pretty heavily between executioner to protector and back again.  

Just had a little brainwave: Lady Deathstrike has played both sides of the fence & she was once in the body of Ana Cortes (so not always the same person).
And there are a few costume options we haven't seen as Minimates yet:

X2 movie
Messiah Complex era (Might have been a Humberto Ramos design?)
Sugar Skull/Dia De Los Muertos (Ana Cortes)

2 hours ago, Nessex said:

That would be a DOPE minimate! 

Has Omega Sentinel ever been someone other than Karima Shapandar? I feel like she's swung pretty heavily between executioner to protector and back again.  

My very first thought was Omega Sentinel, but, I don’t think she’s been anyone other than Karima Shapandar. But, for sure she’s been extreme evil and good. 

i don’t even know if X-cutioner has ever even been a mutant protector. LoL

21 hours ago, Freaqualizer said:

My very first thought was Omega Sentinel, but, I don’t think she’s been anyone other than Karima Shapandar. But, for sure she’s been extreme evil and good. 

Nailed it! It is Omega Sentinel, and she comes with heads for her 2 different main looks, Karima Shapandar, and Malice (basically the 2 heads that came with the Marvel Legends figure). She also will have a unique arm cannon that looks really cool while still keeping with the Minimate style. 

55 minutes ago, luke314pi said:

Nailed it! It is Omega Sentinel, and she comes with heads for her 2 different main looks, Karima Shapandar, and Malice (basically the 2 heads that came with the Marvel Legends figure). She also will have a unique arm cannon that looks really cool while still keeping with the Minimate style. 

I think Omega Sentinel will look AMAZING as a minimate. I cannot take the credit for that guess, as it was @Nessex who first mentioned her. 

My apologies @Nessex - you win the "no prize" for this one! Her main look will be the red Malice look as shown below. And then she will include the 2nd Karima Shapandar head with the more accurate colors as shown below, rather than the dark gray mask the ML figure had. I do not have a hair piece for this figure, so you will need to supply that yourself, but you can make sure it is the comic-accurate black or *very* dark brown color, as opposed to the light brown one from Hasbro. 😊

1tWEcNV.jpeg

• 2 months later...

Omega Sentinel 

BOqLS0P.jpeg

C2i2RTm.jpeg

Omega Sentinel would sometimes hunt and sometimes help mutants, depending on her programming and persona. She comes with an alternate head with her Karima Shapandar appearance (you will need long black hair to complete the look). She is a limited edition of 30, and I will post the public preorder link here tomorrow.