Custom Marvel Minimate Preorder Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I forgot about Clea!

Id be surprised if it was an Eternal as like… do they matter outside the context of the group? It’d be weird to get one without the others. Like making a Black Bolt Minimate and not making like… any other Inhu… oh wait.Β 

Still going with Shang given how well he’d fit with that upcoming street level box set.Β 

Or maybe a Celestial? Arishem so someone can stand next to Galactus and it not look stupid?

Though for the record I think it’s actually Shyam Gorath
Β 

Alternately, Luke have you done Uatu yet?

Edited by Trekker 42

No one has guessed him yet. 😊

On 5/19/2023 at 1:23 PM, Trekker 42 said:

Alternately, Luke have you done Uatu yet?

I did him as a cut-out, so I probably wouldn't do him as a custom, not to mention that I don't have the parts. I did make a custom of him a very long time ago before I started using stickers/decals.Β 

10 hours ago, luke314pi said:

No one has guessed him yet. 😊

I did him as a cut-out, so I probably wouldn't do him as a custom, not to mention that I don't have the parts. I did make a custom of him a very long time ago before I started using stickers/decals.Β 

Will you be making anymore brand new character cutouts, or maybe revisit old ones?

12 minutes ago, elhonez said:

Can't be Cosmo because she's a she?

Cosmo's only aΒ sheΒ in the movie. Cosmo's aΒ heΒ in the comics. Luke said this is aΒ comicsΒ minimate. I think it's Cosmo because it uses unconventional parts. And Lucky the pizza dog is the perfect base.Β 

Good guesses, but it has not been guessed yet!

14 hours ago, lopez888 said:

Will you be making anymore brand new character cutouts, or maybe revisit old ones?

Unfortunately most of them did not sell well enough to justify the manufacturing costs, so for now they will only be in the annual Luke Crate.Β 

Hmm maybe we need a hint -- in what specific year did the character appear in a MCU project? That could help narrow it down.

Guessed so far:

Shang-Chi, Attuma, Sersi, Clea, Hellcat, Shuma Gorath, Pip the Troll, Arishem (Celestial), Uatu, High Evolutionary,Β Starfox,Β Gilgamesh, Starhawk, Eternity, Zeus, Cosmo, Martinex

Guessed without confirmation:

Swordsman, Supreme Intelligence

Oh wait wait wait... Fenris Wolf?

Ok. So, going by the clue:Β 

MCU movie last 5 years, 2018 to 2023. Character is a He. Creative parts usage. Has never had a minimate.Β 

MCU releases since 2018: Β 

Black Panther, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Infinity War, Captain Marvel, Endgame, Far From Home, Black Widow, Shang-Chi, Eternals, No Way Home, Multiverse of Madness, Love and Thunder, Wakanda Forever, Quantumania. Please correct me if I’m missing something.Β 

I was thinking it might be Man-Ape, but, we did get M’Baku (if that counts). The unconventional materials is where I’m stuck. I think that rules out most characters coming to mind.Β 

So, out of left field, my next guess is Razor Fist. First appeared in 75. Doesn’t have a minimate. He’s a him. Unconventional materials for the sword hands.