Custom Marvel Minimate Preorder Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Luke,

I got my Zombie Falcon and it is great, I am working on making the custom Hawkeye and Sharon Carter and then I will set-up a display for all the What If? Marvel Zombies.  Thank you.

Kam

52 minutes ago, Captain Paco said:

Luke,

I got my Zombie Falcon and it is great, I am working on making the custom Hawkeye and Sharon Carter and then I will set-up a display for all the What If? Marvel Zombies.  Thank you.

Kam

Awesome! I am using Wasp from the Ant Man and the Wasp box set in my display, as she seems to be the closest to the episode costume. And then a movie Vision would probably work well, but I like the animated look of Vision from Walgreens Wave 8 for this set.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in! I bought a few of the LEGO Doc Ocks with those tentacles to try that, but a Luke Original is better than any QC I could make!

d5vgcrY.jpg

sgeyc1e.jpg

He has 2 full sets of Lego tentacles that I combined to make longer arms. They are quite sturdy and can easily hold him up in various poses. He is a limited run of 36 and I will post the public preorder link tomorrow. 

Ordered! So amazing!

That hair looks great on him. Who's the original wearer?

14 hours ago, NerdyTrev said:

Luke, 

per your latest hint:

Hasn't had any minimate? or hasn't had a classic comics minimate.

Thanks! Having a lot of fun with Blue Marvel :) Great work, can't wait for Doc Ock!

Let me post the hint so everyone can weigh in: This is a comic version of a classic character who has appeared in the MCU within the last 5 years, and has not had a Minimate yet. So to clarify, this character has never had a Minimate before in any version. 

On 5/16/2023 at 12:09 PM, Trekker 42 said:

I hope I made it but I understand if I was too late. 

You made it with 1 left. 😁

1 hour ago, luke314pi said:

Let me post the hint so everyone can weigh in: This is a comic version of a classic character who has appeared in the MCU within the last 5 years, and has not had a Minimate yet. So to clarify, this character has never had a Minimate before in any version. 

You made it with 1 left. 😁

Yay!

so… Shang Chi?