Custom Marvel Minimate Preorder Thread

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is a hint for my next custom: This character helps complete a recent Marvel Minimates release, and includes stickers to help you make 2 additional characters. And although normally I don't create characters that already have Minimates, I made an exception in this case.

I expect this new custom to go up for preorder on March 5th, which is right around when Vanisher will ship.

20 hours ago, luke314pi said:
Here is a hint for my next custom: This character helps complete a recent Marvel Minimates release, and includes stickers to help you make 2 additional characters. And although normally I don't create characters that already have Minimates, I made an exception in this case.

I expect this new custom to go up for preorder on March 5th, which is right around when Vanisher will ship.

I really hope it’s Speed. I already have a very simple, but passable, Patriot QC. 

On 2/24/2023 at 8:04 PM, Dave said:

what if zombies?

Dave got it this time! I mean, Zach kind of got it, but Dave was more specific. 😅

I wanted more zombies from that series, so my upcoming release will be Zombie Falcon based on his appearance in the What If episode, and he will come with face stickers for Zombie Hawkeye and Zombie Sharon Carter.

What If Zombie Falcon:

rm8PwUZ.jpg

KwmVTlE.jpg

6hriL5l.jpg

7nMBV7G.jpg

Zombie Falcon is based on his appearance in the What If series, and he includes a flight stand, face sticker for Zombie Hawkeye, and a face sticker, legs, and vest for Zombie Sharon Carter. All of these were designed using screen grabs from the show, and they are color matched to fit in with your other What If zombies.

To make Zombie Hawkeye using this kit, I recommend any movie Hawkeye figure along with Zombie Captain America's arms and hands. To make Zombie Sharon Carter, I recommend a Sharon Carter hair piece, Zombie Doctor Strange hands, and any blue torso and arms. You could even use Zombie Doctor Strange's torso and arms as long as you turn the torso around so the Eye of Agamotto isn't visible.  

The preorder link was sent out to past subscribers, and I will post the public preorder link tomorrow. This custom is a limited edition of 24. 

For those of you who ordered Vanisher, he is 90% finished and will ship on Wednesday. 

I got my order in for Zombie Falcon and now I wished I ordered a second set of the What If Marvel Zombies.

Thank you for the nice looking custom to add to the zombie minimate universe.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/24/2023 at 11:22 AM, elhonez said:

There's still one custom left from the 2022 plan right?

I guess I don't really think of it in terms of 12 releases anymore, since I moved away from the subscription model. But yes, my next release will be #12 if you start with Doppelganger Cap as the first one in this release set. 😊

1 minute ago, luke314pi said:

Ok I needed to make that hint a lot more difficult. 🤣 Yep - it's Blue Marvel! He will be revealed this Sunday. 

I’m just happy to get some of these right every once in a while! LoL. Can you say what look it will be? Modern or one of his previous looks?