Custom Marvel Minimate Preorder Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, luke314pi said:

Thanks guys! Hellstrom is about halfway finished - I am hoping to get him shipped this weekend. Here is a hint for my next custom: I share something in common with this villain.

So, that hint came with Leper Queen and I wasn’t sure if the clue referred to Leper Queen or Hellstrom. LoL 

I guess I made it too easy! Yep it's Vanisher, who shares the same last name as me. @NerdyTrev guessed it first! 

Vanisher has a modern look based on his Uncanny X-Force appearances, and includes an alternate torso with his fully tattooed chest and back. I expect him to go up for preorder this weekend.

18 hours ago, Nessex said:

C'mon folks... Luke314Pi.... Pi... Pie.

It's clearly Pie-Guy:

image.png.e85f0157b8d779f4f685811724da37da.png 

🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, luke314pi said:

I guess I made it too easy! Yep it's Vanisher, who shares the same last name as me. @NerdyTrev guessed it first! 

Vanisher has a modern look based on his Uncanny X-Force appearances, and includes an alternate torso with his fully tattooed chest and back. I expect him to go up for preorder this weekend.

YAAASSSSS! 

I've been waiting for that old black ops X-Force line-up to be rounded out. Can't wait to see him!

This really had me going....hence Harris Porter / Dragonclaw .

I even thought it could have been an obscure Marvel villain known as 'T-Bone ' ,a vampire apparently.

T-Bone is a similar steak to a  'porterhouse' steak ......but ...um...vampires don't like stakes .

'The Varnisher'  is a clear winner .

On 1/19/2023 at 6:26 AM, buttheadsmate said:

This really had me going....hence Harris Porter / Dragonclaw .

I even thought it could have been an obscure Marvel villain known as 'T-Bone ' ,a vampire apparently.

T-Bone is a similar steak to a  'porterhouse' steak ......but ...um...vampires don't like stakes .

'The Varnisher'  is a clear winner .

😂

Here is Vanisher!

Hw9dxjF.jpg

SpfFgYq.jpg

As I mentioned earlier, Vanisher features his modern X-Force appearance and he includes an alternate tattooed torso. He is a limited edition of 32, and the preorder link was just emailed to past subscribers. I will post the public link here tomorrow. 

16 hours ago, NerdyTrev said:

Looks great! Well done!

Possible that a matching Elixir isn't far behind...?

You know what? I have an Elixir face decal that I made 12 years ago. I don't have the parts to release a full Elixir custom, but I am willing to include this face sticker for free with Vanisher. 2 copies in 2 different shades of gold to make sure it can match whatever gold arms people can find. 

bUVvgyd.jpg

Here is the preorder link: https://forms.gle/CPqi6BFryHRpztqy6