UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Custom Marvel Minimate Preorder Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's actually been on my custom list for awhile, but I could never figure out a way to do his head. I'm very glad you did! Do you think you might sell extra eyes in the store? I've wanted to get a Minimate scaled green eye to go with my Emerald Empress custom (she's a Legion of Super Heroes villain if you're not familiar).

6 hours ago, hellpop said:

He's actually been on my custom list for awhile, but I could never figure out a way to do his head. I'm very glad you did! Do you think you might sell extra eyes in the store? I've wanted to get a Minimate scaled green eye to go with my Emerald Empress custom (she's a Legion of Super Heroes villain if you're not familiar).

I also wanted to do him. I was going to use Mysterio's head and paint it to look like an eye, maybe use a decal for the cornea/iris. You could do the same and then drop the head/eye on a flight stand if you wanted to do the Empress. Not one of those "footie" flight stands, but the "stick" kind.

On 6/29/2022 at 11:23 AM, hellpop said:

Yes I should have some extra eyes. :)

This character already has a few comic-based Minimate releases, but no MCU release. I don't have any other MCU custom releases planned at the moment, and I will continue to release civilian MCU characters as stickers in my Luke Crates, but this particular character is visually dynamic and I was able to find the right parts to do it in a way that I can be proud of. 

We did get a Taskmaster and Walker MCU mate. 
Kamala hasn’t had a comic release and Black Bolt has only had one comic release. 
We’ve gotten a version of that Lizard before but hey it could be him. 

The rest are plausible. 

If the comic Mandarin counts, it could be Wenwu with a sweet ass Rings accessory. 

Janet Van Dyne has had one comic release but I’m running out of ideas. 

Maybe No Way Home Doc Ock? Or She-Hulk?

• 2 weeks later...

I am probably 2 weeks out from finishing Orb, and I would normally reveal my next custom then. However my next custom needs some parts molded and cast that someone is supposedly working on for me, but they have not been responding to me for the past month, so I might have to reshuffle things. I will keep you guys posted, and I will post a new hint if I need to reorder things. 

• 2 weeks later...

Eternal, not deviant right? So not e.g. Karkas?

The Uni-Mind? Forgotten One? (or was he technically Gilgamesh, and therefore in the film?) Interloper? Mentor?

Mentor wouldn't require many custom parts, I'd think. He's my guess.

Edited by elhonez
accuracy