Custom Marvel Minimate Preorder Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Freaqualizer said:

Is it a Thor villain, specifically? Or just a villain who first appeared in Thor? I’d love for it to be a Thor villain, but really I just love villains in general. Bring ‘em on!

A villain who first appeared in Thor. A female, but not Titania.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, CortherX said:

Shouldnt Stryker have shipped in August? And isnt Quicksand supposed to ship this month? I recieved Bastion but havent heard anything about shipping updates....

I should have sent an update. Going forward it will probably be 6-8 weeks for some releases. I recently quit my day job of 14 years and formed a video production / social media marketing company, which has limited my time for customs. Stryker is nearly finished, and I expect him to ship Monday morning. Quicksand will be another 3 weeks. My next custom will be revealed on Sunday. Thanks!

On 9/25/2019 at 8:16 PM, CortherX said:

Got Striker he looks great but wasnt he supposed to come with some purple cloth thing?

Looks like I forgot to put on the purple sash. If anyone would like it added, there are two options. One is that I can mail you the piece of purple vinyl with instructions on how to apply it yourself. Or I can send you a prepaid mailing label to send Stryker back to  me, and I can add the sash and send it back to you. Send me a DM if interested. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I forgot to give a hint for this custom, so let's just consider it a surprise release. ;)

Paladin

nVyKXUm.jpg

bCSEdDx.jpg

Ovxq71R.jpg

Paladin includes his golden stun gun, two silver pistols, an enhanced sniper rifle, and a bullet-ridden building backdrop. This custom set is a limited edition of 36. You can preorder him here: https://forms.gle/Z5JpsnSzNsNKiVZ89

Production update: Quicksand is 90% finished and will be shipping this week. Stingray is about 25% finished and will ship in 2-3 weeks. The Legion of Doom and the Classic WWF Wrestling Rings shipped today. For those of you waiting for older customs to ship with current orders, I am working on all of those as we speak. If you haven't already told me to ship an older custom with your Series 78 order, please let me know. Thanks!