• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

Is this the last figure in the subscription plan?

Yep! After the In-Betweener there will be one Marvel custom that I did not include in the subscription year because I know that some of my subscribers already have a quick custom version of this character, so I didn't want them to have to pay for a character that they already had. Then there will be two non-Marvel customs from movies that I like, just for fun. Then the next year of Marvel customs (with optional subscription) will start in June.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
bJxIHo9.jpg

Ix09l0B.jpg

lK0UhzS.jpg

My next custom is up for preorder - Arcade! He comes with a Murder World control panel and spiked ball trap. He is a limited edition of 30 and the preorder link is here: https://goo.gl/forms/wgBHC8Oal1bKtdyx1

For those of you who were subscribers to my customs, this is the first release after that subscription ended. I didn't want to include Arcade in the subscription because I know that several of my subscribers had already made quick custom versions of him, and I didn't want them to have to pay for a character that they already had. The next two months of releases will be non-Marvel (they are characters from some of my favorite movies) and then the next Marvel subscription option will start in June.

In-Betweener should be ready to ship in about 5 days.

On 3/18/2019 at 9:38 AM, hellpop said:

Damn! I did in fact make my own, so I passed, but he is cool. How did you do his platform shoes? Are they big feet?

20 hours ago, Mystery Man said:

Looks like pretty star decals to me. 

Oh yes it is just stickers designed to look like his platform shoes on normal feet. :D

• 2 weeks later...

What about a DC Customs line? There a couple I know I'd like to add.

Movie Aquaman (Which could have like 3 Alts), Black Manta,  SS Leto Joker, SS Harley Quinn, SS Croc, Lex Luthor like Super Powers

Doom Patrol, Titans, The other Supermen, Random Justice league members and villains

Do you have a wishlist or anything planned possibly?

I know that DC customs would do well, but I am just not a DC guy, and these customs are very much a passion-driven project for me. I need that passion for the characters, or else I simply couldn't do it. These customs are an unbelievable amount of work, and when viewed as a group, it is the largest project I have undertaken in my entire life. I have over 2,400 Marvel and WWE customs (over 80 characters) either completed, or in various stages of production, or planned out with the parts set aside. Those 2,400 customs will need over 15,000 part swaps, stickers, or accessories. If I wasn't excited about the characters, there is no way I could do it.

Insane!  Big props to you for the dedication, Luke.  Know that your work is greatly appreciated ?

Honestly, it's the only thing that keeps me interested in Minimates anymore!

48 minutes ago, karamazov80 said:

Insane!  Big props to you for the dedication, Luke.  Know that your work is greatly appreciated ?

Honestly, it's the only thing that keeps me interested in Minimates anymore!

Thank you - I appreciate that!