• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
catGrL2.jpg

pLj1xMZ.jpg

Y5BXsgA.jpg

Jack of Hearts is up for preorder! There are two versions: Classic (lighter blue) and Modern (darker blue). He includes an energy stand and a Zero Energy backdrop. The preorder page has a link to a page where you can choose your version: http://minimate.ipower.com/temp/jackofhearts.html

Jack is now sold out - thanks everyone! 

Night Thrasher is nearly finished and will be shipping soon, but he will not include his rubble base in the first shipment. That will be included with a future shipment. We are still waiting for the factory in China to complete the backdrops for him and Stature (as well as some other cool stuff). They estimate another 3 weeks. 

1 minute ago, karamazov80 said:

Son of a gun.  I checked this thread yesterday afternoon, and must looked just before your post.  Let me know if you open up anymore or if someone drops out, Luke!  Love this guy.

If you can track down a loincloth from the original Lady Deathstrike, I can make another one. :)

2 minutes ago, Ronan The Accuser said:

Luke, have you sent invoices out yet?

I placed an order around 5:30 pm yesterday and want to make sure it got through. Haven't seen an invoice so I thought I'd better check.

Thanks!

Usually it takes me 1-2 days to send out invoices. I will be sending them tonight. 

2 hours ago, luke314pi said:

If you can track down a loincloth from the original Lady Deathstrike, I can make another one. :)

:buttrock: I'm about 95% sure I've got a few of those in my big Minimates box in my attic.  Will have to go digging up there in the next day or to to see!