UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Custom Marvel Minimate Preorder Thread

got my Calisto today and it's amazing! Really just a perfect mate. The work on the sleeves and face is especially great.

With it was the clue April...

"A villain that originally appeared in issues of Daredevil in the 80's but has since appeared in Wolverine, thunderbolts, and Captain America. He has been made as a Marvel legends figure."
I know nothing about Legends figures or Daredevil, so let the guessing commence!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 3/12/2018 at 10:28 AM, Mysterious Stranger said:

I just received my Calisto (amazing figure btw) and the little note that Luke includes had tips for swapping Black Tom's heads along with the April clue. Just goes to show you that even the little guys can make packing mistakes :D

Yeah I had Black Tom on my mind lol. The Callisto insert wouldn't have said anything unique since she doesn't have any swappable parts - probably just a brief description on how to use the action stand. In case it wasn't clear from my pictures, the large hole goes between the minimate foot and stand, and the small hole goes between the minimate wrist and hand. 

• 3 weeks later...

I am finishing up most of the Black Tom customs this weekend, and he will start to ship on Monday morning for those of you who selected individual shipping. Nuke will go up for preorder on Tuesday evening, I am guessing around 5PM CST. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Chigarillo said:

Has anyone got there Black Tom? Trying to figure out if mine got lost in the mail or if the weather is wreaking havoc on the postal service.

Looks like I missed yours - I will get him in tomorrow' mail. :)