UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Dave

WAVE 76

Recommended Posts

It seems like Shriek is the BAF...and Luke's Carnage has been improved..

Edit: Integrity beat me to it!

Edited by Gmonkey2k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having to buy a straight up re-release carnage with new hands kind makes me disappointed. And that venom is weird looking. I have no idea who shriek is. I really want that demogoblin, doppelganger, cloak and dagger. Black cat is welcome, though we just one like two series ago 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

35 minutes ago, Gmonkey2k said:

Edit: Integrity beat me to it!

Sorry!! Haha. I can’t say I’m super excited for this one. I’ll pick it up of course but kinda eh to me. Does anyone know if there’s any other minimate reveals? Haven’t seen anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maximum Carnage!!!

Those Bagley eyes on Spidey look great!

Too bad Deathlok didn't make the cut, maybe we can get him in a TRU wave with updated classic Iron Fist.

maximumcarnage.jpg?format=1000w

 

Edited by youbastards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if a redo of Dagger, Cloak, Venom and Carnage is that necessary at this point, although I understand that it would make no sense a Maximum Carnage wave without them. I like the new figures though...

It would be nice getting Deathlok and a new Iron Fist... and a new Firestar too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dannii said:

Not sure if a redo of Dagger, Cloak, Venom and Carnage is that necessary at this point, although I understand that it would make no sense a Maximum Carnage wave without them. I like the new figures though...

It would be nice getting Deathlok and a new Iron Fist... and a new Firestar too. 

Do you know how much that Cloak/Dagger set goes for now??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gmonkey2k said:

Do you know how much that Cloak/Dagger set goes for now??

Or how out dated it is. That dagger is terrible 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that's another awesome wave!  I am really liking that Black Cat and Doppelganger!

Who is the character in the middle of the display?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW, DST sure knows the way to a Spidey fan's heart!

 

This wave is amazing, spectacular, sensational! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, youbastards said:

Maximum Carnage!!!

Those Bagley eyes on Spidey look great!

Too bad Deathlok didn't make the cut, maybe we can get him in a TRU wave with updated classic Iron Fist.

maximumcarnage.jpg?format=1000w

 

Yeah, that's a real lost opportunity. Oh well, Cloak, Dagger, and Black Cat are all nice updates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are those some sort of new arms and I believe legs that the Venom minimate has? They look bigger than normal ones, but don't look to have the bulked up parts on them. The link above from Gmonkey shows them a bit better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure Carnage is improved.

Venom appears to have bulked up upper arms, thighs, and chest but not the rest. It looks really awkward. I hope they have the sense to change it.

Everything else looks good.

Edited by stack32

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gmonkey2k said:

Do you know how much that Cloak/Dagger set goes for now??

In fact I don’t know how much they cost nowadays but I still think that they didn’t deserve a redo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, THE_CRIPPLER said:

Are those some sort of new arms and I believe legs that the Venom minimate has? They look bigger than normal ones, but don't look to have the bulked up parts on them. The link above from Gmonkey shows them a bit better.

It definitely has the shoulder and thigh bulky pieces, you can tell on his right shoulder especially 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Dannii said:

In fact I don’t know how much they cost nowadays but I still think that they didn’t deserve a redo. 

The Cloak figure looks like a definite upgrade from the old figure. His cloak just looked kind of sad.

The Dagger figure... You can't really make many improvements on because her costume is just kind of boring. This looks to fix the one issue with the old Dagger though, that being a representation of her light daggers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chigarillo said:

The Cloak figure looks like a definite upgrade from the old figure. His cloak just looked kind of sad.

The Dagger figure... You can't really make many improvements on because her costume is just kind of boring. This looks to fix the one issue with the old Dagger though, that being a representation of her light daggers.

I suppose you are right. This new cloak is way better than the old one but again, why not a Deathlok and a new Firestar? Well, who knows? Maybe on a TRU wave?

As for the price, I’ve checked on eBay and it doesn’t seem to be that much compared to any other current sets, like wave 25 from TRU which is really expensive when you think that is the latest wave released...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×