Dave

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

with w76 around the corner, i'm kinda surprised we don't know much about w77 and maybe even 78. have we heard anything at all? i haven't had much to buy in the recent waves, so i'm hoping for one that'll really get me excited to spend my money!

It is the next wave coming out, with the exception of the in limbo TRU 26, so it's not unreasonable to expect to hear something about 77. It does seem like not knowing so many waves out happens more frequently than it used to though.

• 1 month later...
On 4/18/2018 at 10:59 PM, DSTZach said:

Cloak comes with Dagger, as far as I know. Description I wrote should be correct. Not sure where that picture layout came from, or why I didn't ask them to tweak it. 

I know it’s a long shot’s long shot but how great would it be to get an inverse Cloak and Dagger with him in his white get up and her in her black uniform? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/18/2018 at 11:56 AM, youbastards said:

c7768b6c-e2c0-4c3f-80c3-6ddee9b24a81.jpg

Is this assortment still due in October (per Luke's) or November (per BBTS)?

I have a gift card for my LCS burning a hole in my wallet and I'd really like to spend it on Minimates. 

On a somewhat related note, has anyone else noticed DST hasn't updated their shipping dates since last November? They went from pretty specific to particularly vague to "Okay, even we don't really know."

3 hours ago, MisterPL said:

Is this assortment still due in October (per Luke's) or November (per BBTS)?

One of those. Packaging was just completed not long ago. I even read Maximum Carnage (my first time!) to make site I got the bios  right. 

3 hours ago, MisterPL said:

On a somewhat related note, has anyone else noticed DST hasn't updated their shipping dates since last November? They went from pretty specific to particularly vague to "Okay, even we don't really know."

I haven't created a new post in a while, but I should, thanks for the reminder!

4 hours ago, DSTZach said:

One of those. Packaging was just completed not long ago. I even read Maximum Carnage (my first time!) to make site I got the bios  right. 

How did it hold up all these years later?

13 hours ago, DSTZach said:

I haven't created a new post in a while, but I should, thanks for the reminder!

Don't trouble yourself on my account. ? With things as chaotic as they've been on the retail front, I just imagined shipping dates were up in the air while Hurricane TRU dissipated. 

15 hours ago, Heinous said:

That face and hair on the old Dagger were terrible 

@Heinous , after comparing pictures of the old Dagger and the new one. I agree with you regarding how much better the new version is, I guess I would just love new characters but considering the Cloak and Dagger show out probably the best time to release new versions.

On 8/9/2018 at 6:00 PM, Heinous said:

That face and hair on the old Dagger were terrible 

I swapped the hair for original Tandy as quickly as possible with a star girl piece and that has made it better but the face...

9 hours ago, Heinous said:

Yeah I replaced both and just dealt with her not having the ring around her eye

A smarter man than eye. I couldn’t deal with Tandy not having her “tattoo”. Also, wishing I had a Crimson Dawn Tattoo Psylocke but that’s a thread for another day.

16 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

A smarter man than eye. I couldn’t deal with Tandy not having her “tattoo”. Also, wishing I had a Crimson Dawn Tattoo Psylocke but that’s a thread for another day.

Luke designed a Psylocke with crimson dawn tattoo decal a few years back. I still might have one if you want it. I would have to go through all of my decals and double check.