WAVE 76

Dave

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The typical span of time between announcement and release for these LCS waves is roughly 8-9 months. This wave was announced in February, so November sounds right. I have noticed TRU waves drop sooner, so I expect to see Series 26 popping up this Summer. Especially because of the recent TRU upheaval.

Specialty release dates have more to do with when orders are gathered from stores, and it averages 6 months after that. Pre-orders open now, so most likely fall.

But do not expect any sort of formula to apply to TRU 26. True, we didn't need to promote TRU waves as far in advance, with no pre-orders to gather, so the figures I revealed were production samples. BUT shortly after I revealed it, TRU went out of business, and the order was never shipped to them. It is in our warehouse and currently seeking a home. If there is no mass retail taker, then it may end up at comic shops. But I have no sense of a timeline. May happen before summer, but I don't know. 

Cloak comes with Dagger, as far as I know. Description I wrote should be correct. Not sure where that picture layout came from, or why I didn't ask them to tweak it. 

Edited by DSTZach

That makes sense, I hope this wave drops a bit sooner than expected as I'm really excited for it. I'm a big fan of seeing more obscure Spidey characters.

Some others I would like to see: Cardiac, Will O' The Wisp, Comic Jackal, Rocket Racer, Tombstone, Puma, Silvermane, Prowler, The Enforcers, Man-Wolf, Jenkins Beetle...

5 hours ago, Minimate said:

That makes sense, I hope this wave drops a bit sooner than expected as I'm really excited for it. I'm a big fan of seeing more obscure Spidey characters.

Some others I would like to see: Cardiac, Will O' The Wisp, Comic Jackal, Rocket Racer, Tombstone, Puma, Silvermane, Prowler, The Enforcers, Man-Wolf, Jenkins Beetle...

Stop typing!! You just gave my wallet palpitations!:D

Edited by bilbofett

18 hours ago, Heinous said:

I'm gonna use the old Dagger as a base for cardiac once I get the new one. White costumes are hard to come by 

From googled pics, seems like a Heavy SHIELD Agent body, with the white gear, and Avalanche shoulder pads will get you halfway there.

4 hours ago, MrClean said:

From googled pics, seems like a Heavy SHIELD Agent body, with the white gear, and Avalanche shoulder pads will get you halfway there.

I atleast want white arms and legs so I don't have to worry about paint showing at the joints but good call on the armor pieces and avalanche shoulder pads. Hadn't sat down and thought about parts yet

30 minutes ago, Heinous said:

I atleast want white arms and legs so I don't have to worry about paint showing at the joints but good call on the armor pieces and avalanche shoulder pads. Hadn't sat down and thought about parts yet

Unless you have a surplus, those SHIELD agents can be costly. An old Bullseye with new, white feet would do just as well. 

Edited by Freaqualizer

43 minutes ago, Heinous said:

I'm an idiot, I was thinking the majority of his body was white. 

It looks like you have a steady hand and good paint skills; however, if you’re interested I can send you the decals I created for Cardiac. You would only need to paint the lines going down his arms and legs.

On 4/18/2018 at 5:15 PM, Minimate said:

Customs I've made from this list in bold: Cardiac, Will O' The Wisp, Comic Jackal, Rocket Racer, Tombstone, Puma, Silvermane, Prowler, The Enforcers, Man-Wolf, Jenkins Beetle. Man-Wolf is a good one; I need to add him to my projects list.

4 hours ago, Freaqualizer said:

It looks like you have a steady hand and good paint skills; however, if you’re interested I can send you the decals I created for Cardiac. You would only need to paint the lines going down his arms and legs.

Coencidentally, Minimate sent me one last night! Post yours though 

1 hour ago, hellpop said:

Customs I've made from this list in bold: Cardiac, Will O' The Wisp, Comic Jackal, Rocket Racer, Tombstone, Puma, Silvermane, Prowler, The Enforcers, Man-Wolf, Jenkins Beetle. Man-Wolf is a good one; I need to add him to my projects list.

That's awesome, I wouldn't mind seeing them! 

Maybe I'm just being influenced by Marvel Legends but it seems like it would be reasonable for DST to make a lot of those characters in Spider-Man themed waves in the next few years. They've done a good job on this lately, just look at this wave, and it would be nice to see it continue.

4 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Currently reading this story for the first time. Didn't realize how big a part Carrion played. Cool we made him, but now I am noticing the lack of Deathlok, modern Firestar, etc. Hrm.

Deathlok? I’ll take two. Please and thank you.

Firestar please!!

If we get a Deathlok, which I'm all for, top tip - do what both Marvel Legends and Marvel Universe figures do - a composite but with removable backpack-with-shoulder pads that allow for us to use him as both Luther Manning OR Michael Collins. And since it's Minimates, you can go the extra length and allow even more chance to make it into either. 

On 4/20/2018 at 1:55 PM, DSTZach said:

Currently reading this story for the first time. Didn't realize how big a part Carrion played. Cool we made him, but now I am noticing the lack of Deathlok, modern Firestar, etc. Hrm.

Amen! Here’s to getting them in 2018.

On 4/20/2018 at 3:39 PM, Swarm198 said:

Deathlok? I’ll take two. Please and thank you.

Thirded!

Honestly, why not just make a big wave out of him.  Between the OG Luther, the Timelost Sewer Luther, Michael Collins, Siege, the X-Force Serial Killer, Deathlockette, and that Agents of Shield TrashLok, you would have quite a wave of dangerous cyborg killers. And I would buy every single one of them.