Dave

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, stack32 said:

Not really, you need an extra Hobgoblin and an energy sword. The only solution is to make a 90's Avengers wave as a companion to this one.

What?!? Wave 77 should be Operation Galatic Storm?!? Who said that? WHO? 

Firestar, deathlok, nightwatch (not gonna happen), Morbius, captain America, Mr Fantastic.

There's a lot of big names that could carry a max carnage Tru wave with the remaining supporting characters. I want that Morbius costume more than any of the rest of these guys (after the wave 76 lineup) but that firestar would be great too and this would be the opportune time to both of them into the line. Especially with the lack of supernatural mate love going on in this list line. Yeah I said it.

3 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

What?!? Wave 77 should be Operation Galatic Storm?!? Who said that? WHO? 

You read my mind. I actually have that book sitting here and I need to read it. Then, presumably, more wishlisting.

The other ideas are good too, I would certainly buy the rest of the cast. I'd imagine Venom and Carnage would show up at TRU again though, like Marvel NOW Deadpool did.

Speaking of Firestar, you know what could be an interesting wave? One where the troop builder is a female and male Hellion. Then you focus the wave around characters who were Hellions. So maybe the troop builders are Jetstream and Tarot with extra parts for Beef/Empath and Catseye/Roulette, but then you can ALSO use your parts from Warpath, Sunspot* and Firestar to make THEM as Hellions.

Capullo Warpath/Capullo Sunspot

Amazing Friends Firestar/AF Iceman

Cable's clone, Stryfe/Capullo Feral

Hellion 2-pack

* I don't have a solution for matching skin tones on the Hellion body...

40 minutes ago, Mnemosis said:

Speaking of Firestar, you know what could be an interesting wave? One where the troop builder is a female and male Hellion. Then you focus the wave around characters who were Hellions. So maybe the troop builders are Jetstream and Tarot with extra parts for Beef/Empath and Catseye/Roulette, but then you can ALSO use your parts from Warpath, Sunspot* and Firestar to make THEM as Hellions.

Hellion 2-pack

I love this idea but I always grit when Firestar is paired with Iceman for some reason. Too much of a comic book purist I guess. I’d love to have her paired more with Vance Astro with Marvel Boy parts...

1 hour ago, Mnemosis said:

Hellion 2-pack

Great idea! But as a retailer, I would want the Hellions in 2 different packs. Otherwise people would army build them, and I would be stuck with too many of the other sets in the series. ;)

The dream would be an army builder wave! 

AIM Beehive vs SHIELD 

HYDRA vs Hulkbuster

New Mutant vs Hellion

But I’d want female chest blocks too.. 

Anyway, Maxium Carnage is a great storyline for a wave or two!

3 hours ago, Mnemosis said:

Hellion 2-pack

Some form of this mixed with a New Mutant or two is my dream wave when the New Mutants movie releases.

We've gotten great comic waves with almost all of the Fox movies being released some I'm hoping something like this is planned...

i would love a wave similar to the Hellions idea, but with Generation X. their uniforms are identical so it wouldn't take a lot.

BANSHEE/EMMA FROST with mini GATEWAY

JUBILEE with pieces for HUSK/SYNCH with pieces for CHAMBER

M/PENANCE with mini DOA

SKIN/MONDO

build a figure EMPLATE.

It's a dream wave that I don't think we'll ever see... but I would be very happy.