WAVE 76

Dave

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Having to buy a straight up re-release carnage with new hands kind makes me disappointed. And that venom is weird looking. I have no idea who shriek is. I really want that demogoblin, doppelganger, cloak and dagger. Black cat is welcome, though we just one like two series ago 

Not sure if a redo of Dagger, Cloak, Venom and Carnage is that necessary at this point, although I understand that it would make no sense a Maximum Carnage wave without them. I like the new figures though...

It would be nice getting Deathlok and a new Iron Fist... and a new Firestar too. 

1 minute ago, Dannii said:

Not sure if a redo of Dagger, Cloak, Venom and Carnage is that necessary at this point, although I understand that it would make no sense a Maximum Carnage wave without them. I like the new figures though...

It would be nice getting Deathlok and a new Iron Fist... and a new Firestar too. 

Do you know how much that Cloak/Dagger set goes for now??

1 hour ago, youbastards said:

Maximum Carnage!!!

Those Bagley eyes on Spidey look great!

Too bad Deathlok didn't make the cut, maybe we can get him in a TRU wave with updated classic Iron Fist.

maximumcarnage.jpg?format=1000w

Yeah, that's a real lost opportunity. Oh well, Cloak, Dagger, and Black Cat are all nice updates.

2 hours ago, Gmonkey2k said:

Do you know how much that Cloak/Dagger set goes for now??

In fact I don’t know how much they cost nowadays but I still think that they didn’t deserve a redo. 

1 hour ago, THE_CRIPPLER said:

Are those some sort of new arms and I believe legs that the Venom minimate has? They look bigger than normal ones, but don't look to have the bulked up parts on them. The link above from Gmonkey shows them a bit better.

It definitely has the shoulder and thigh bulky pieces, you can tell on his right shoulder especially 

17 minutes ago, Dannii said:

In fact I don’t know how much they cost nowadays but I still think that they didn’t deserve a redo. 

The Cloak figure looks like a definite upgrade from the old figure. His cloak just looked kind of sad.

The Dagger figure... You can't really make many improvements on because her costume is just kind of boring. This looks to fix the one issue with the old Dagger though, that being a representation of her light daggers.

3 minutes ago, Chigarillo said:

The Cloak figure looks like a definite upgrade from the old figure. His cloak just looked kind of sad.

The Dagger figure... You can't really make many improvements on because her costume is just kind of boring. This looks to fix the one issue with the old Dagger though, that being a representation of her light daggers.

I suppose you are right. This new cloak is way better than the old one but again, why not a Deathlok and a new Firestar? Well, who knows? Maybe on a TRU wave?

As for the price, I’ve checked on eBay and it doesn’t seem to be that much compared to any other current sets, like wave 25 from TRU which is really expensive when you think that is the latest wave released...