UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
DSTZach

TRU Series 26

Well after trying the water Trick my Rogue left knee gave out.  Whomp.

Just picked up the Rogue and Cyclops pack from my mailbox today. After I got them out of the package; I have to say this is one of my favorite two packs in recent releases. I'm an X-Men fan and these costumes definitely cater to my interests as I was pretty invested in Bendis' Uncanny X-Men run, sue me. Anyway, thoughts: I like that they didn't give Cyclops a slip cover, I think the base head looks really good and so does the rest of his costume. He complements Marvel Now Magneto quite nicely. As for Rogue, I like this costume because as above it can be used as classic or modern, and I feel it was executed well. I do wish that the paint applications for the hood weren't as sloppy (as I believe was previously mentioned in the thread). She also pairs nicely with Marvel Now Scarlet Witch and any modern Wolverine.

If anyone is looking to sell their Rogue, I'd be interested. I could quite justify the cost and shipping for just the one figure.  And, unfortunately, the rest of this wave didn't speak to me enough to order all three and distribute shipping costs across more figures.

@Zach

My Madame Masque has 2 right legs. Considering the weird circumstances for this series, figured I'd ask: Can Diamond supply replacement parts for this wave, or do I need to take this one up with Walgreens?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I see on the previous page I wasn't the only one with issues, sooooo... nvm! Customer service it is...
EDIT 2: Sent! Pics attached. Mentioned the forums. I also took the opportunity to bring up the fact my Ebony Maw ordered from Luke has 2 left arms. Because he does.

Edited by Gillbob316

You should never have to return a set to Walgreens. We should usually be able to help. I've already responded to your e-mail, I just may need to wait for the CS rep to come back from vacation and check the parts bins.