TRU Series 26

DSTZach

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After filling in several forms ,applying for certificates to prove that the certificate we have for our double-vacs are real, I decided that we might as well have  tests before we flew to Greece on vacation . We declare on forms where we are going,where we are staying & who we are with in Greece & when we return to the UK. Passport,money,passes,forms,cerificates,etc.etc.

Of course wearing a mask is mandatory on a plane & public transport , I do all these things because I have to & to a certain extent because I think it is necessary to protect myself & others. 

Judgmental looks ??   You'll really see 'judgmental ' when,on 'the faces of authority' , you show them your 'pieces of paper'  .....instead of your mobile(cell) phone app/etc. ....that you don't own,don't want & have no real use for.  Wonderful bits of kit but no thanks not for me.   

-buttappsmate:no:

If their is a conspiracy it is not in the mask.

On 9/1/2021 at 3:32 PM, Mattallica said:

thats smart to stay away with so many unvaccinated people out there

Plenty of vaccinated people still getting it yet too. I think I ready 23% of hospitalized people in a certain city (can't recall) have it even though they are vaccinated. 

2 hours ago, THE_CRIPPLER said:

Plenty of vaccinated people still getting it yet too. I think I ready 23% of hospitalized people in a certain city (can't recall) have it even though they are vaccinated. 

my wife is a nurse, dealing with covid patients everyday, the rate here is about 90% unvaccinated vs 10% vaccinated BUT of those 10% they are much less sick and recover where as many of the 90% end up DEAD