UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Series 26

DSTZach

Tony would definitely have stood out more that way.

The issue I find with the stands is that it stresses the plastic at the edge of the feet, if the feet aren't made from white plastic you can often see stress marks. I'd prefer the figure to stay on the stand without being damaged.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rogue's right knee pin snapped when I went to test the articulation. Luckily, it's all black, so I should be able to replace it myself easily.Ā 

I'm definitely ordering another Spot for customization (I'm thinking cutting off the crotch-to-torso peg & gluing it to one of the black stands, since the torso plugs into them so easily). Also just snagged a cheap loose Puck off eBay for the hand. Gonna see if it's flesh plastic or white plastic painted flesh. The latter would make it easier, as removal is cleaner than painting.

30 minutes ago, stack32 said:

I bought an extra Spot with the intention of doing similar things. It's hard for me to destroy a minimate so I think I'll see what the community comes up with before cutting one up.

I didn't have to cut mine up, but the spidey face punch might require that

Got mine yesterday and I echo what most of you have said. Spot and Madame Masque are really the standouts here. I wish that they'd packed Kate Bishop with MM (she plays a big role in Kate's solo series), but I'm a sucker for the old Iron Man armor, even if Secret Invasion made me really dislike the whole Holo Tony concept. I like Rogue less than I expected; I can't say why, but that costume didn't seem to translate as well to a Minimate as I expected. X-face Cyclops is kind of a waste, but whatever. I know a lot of people really liked that costume when it came out, so I'm glad for everyone that wanted it. Iron Spider is fine, and I guess he's a new character, right? I've been reading the Spider-Man books for years now but somehow I know nothing about him.

Ā 

10 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

I know the TRU Exclusive sticker was over-stickered with the Walgreens Exclusive sticker on the front but what about the back? Does it still indicateĀ TRU26 on the packaging or is there a sticker over that as well?

My packs say TRU26 on the back upper tab.

Ā 

10 hours ago, Mnemosis said:

I'm thinking of modding a "punch myself in the face" Spider-Man with one of my spares

Great minds. ;) Already looking at my Dremel bits...

1 hour ago, hellpop said:

Got mine yesterday and I echo what most of you have said. Spot and Madame Masque are really the standouts here. I wish that they'd packed Kate Bishop with MM (she plays a big role in Kate's solo series), but I'm a sucker for the old Iron Man armor, even if Secret Invasion made me really dislike the whole Holo Tony concept. I like Rogue less than I expected; I can't say why, but that costume didn't seem to translate as well to a Minimate as I expected. X-face Cyclops is kind of a waste, but whatever. I know a lot of people really liked that costume when it came out, so I'm glad for everyone that wanted it. Iron Spider is fine, and I guess he's a new character, right? I've been reading the Spider-Man books for years now but somehow I know nothing about him.

That would have been a great place for Kate Bishop. I guess she'll just need to be made in a pack with Hawkeye and Pizza Dog.

Iron Spider apparently fought Miles instead of Peter which could account for you missing him.

5 hours ago, elhonez said:

Hey, I think I've seen this posted in thread before - is there an email or phone# for support? e.g. missing pieces from 2-packs?

You could try emailingĀ customerservice@diamondselecttoys.com but when IĀ emailed them about missing pieces, IĀ gotĀ no response.Ā 

Edited by minimatestopmotion