DSTZach

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, elhonez said:

Should the coelacanth get its own mate, or just be an accessory? There are scale issues to consider.

Coelacanth can't count anymore since it was actually discovered to still be alive.

I think we'd pretty much have to do these all at the same scale unless you want to get Vinimates into the mix. Megalodon, Mokele Mbembe, the Krakken, and The Loch Ness Monster could fit there.

I feel like a wave proposal. Why not?

Sasquatch/Mothman
Jersey Devil/Beast of Gevaudan
Chupacabra/The Goatman
A Grey/A Reptilian

The Reptilian would have alternate heads for Richard Nixon, Rasputin, and King George III.

Edited by Trekker 42

8 hours ago, Prowlar said:

We already have a Sasquatch so how about a yeti instead? Oh and I want a Beast of Bray Road and a Jackalope accessory in one of the packs.

Yeti will anchor a second series. The Squatch we have wouldn’t fit this aesthetic. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2018 at 10:07 AM, Turtle said:

Is this wave still coming out?  Any time soon?  X-face Cyclops is the only nominate I've had any big interest in for a good long time.  I'd love to be able to buy it.

Not sure, we're working on it.

But yes, Series 9 is in stores, I have heard. Can't remember if I saw it in Brookfield, CT when I was there. 

7 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Not sure, we're working on it.

But yes, Series 9 is in stores, I have heard. Can't remember if I saw it in Brookfield, CT when I was there. 

Not... sure...? ?

To the 'is' question? Or to the 'soon' question?