• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 11/12/2017 at 6:02 PM, Heinous said:

I'm making an overdrive custom, so I really hope Boomerang is in this wave 

I tossed an Overdrive together a bit ago.  I used a black ninja clan chestpiece (From The Wolverine line), a motorcycle helmet (From the Crazy 88 pack), and some black appendages.  Totally sells the look.

I'd take a picture and show you, but I'm mid move and that is an impossibility right now.

I just finished mine last night, I just used symbiote Spiderman, added cuffs to the legs for boots, and I think copycats hands, and slip cover make. Painted every thing by hand. I don't have a way to post it now that photobucket sucks, but it's on my Instagram (heinousfigures) 

On 11/15/2017 at 2:14 PM, funkguerilla said:

I tossed an Overdrive together a bit ago.  I used a black ninja clan chestpiece (From The Wolverine line), a motorcycle helmet (From the Crazy 88 pack), and some black appendages.  Totally sells the look.

I'd take a picture and show you, but I'm mid move and that is an impossibility right now.

I used the exact same formula. Miles Morales head underneath too.

17 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

So... are we not getting Iron Doom anymore? (This used to be a "smiling with sunglasses" face.)

...not getting Iron Doom anymore...

...not getting Iron Doom...

...no Iron Doom...

...no Doom...

Spoiler

Paul-Rudd-Oh-shit-im-okay.gif

Edited by Kostisfire

12 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Only two of those are right.

Boomerang / Spider-man 2099

Iron Doom / Superior Octopus

Modern Rogue / Modern Cyclops

I'm thinking it's Spidey 2099 and Superior Octopus are right and as much as I would love a Modern Rogue I need a Classic BOEM/1st Joined X-Men Rogue more. When this was originally announced I went wish list mode very quickly and sadly the below doesn't hold up at all.

latest?cb=20090121232141

Personally I would love this wave to be:

Shiar Fang / Wolverine (with parts for Maverick and then you could make a Wolverine in Fang costume as well)

3601325.jpg

Iron Doom / Superior Octopus

BOEM Rogue / Binary Ms Marvel

ANAD Spider-Man 2099 and Superior Octopus seem like the best guesses to me, too.

Maybe black & gold Wasp could be the highly requested new version of an Avenger? The Ant-Man and the Wasp movie will help to raise her profile.

If Superior Octopus is right, that would make the unpublished variant an x-villain. That one seems like it would pretty hard to guess, at least without further clues.

10 hours ago, MisterMiracle said:

...I'm hoping it's the new Spider-Man 2099 (or an updated old version) and Iron Doom.

Thinking the two right are Iron Doom and Superior Octopus. Thinking about it now, didn't we just get an updated 2099 in one of the recent Walgreens wave?

Trev, I call Modern Cyclops the X-Face since it was the last 616 costume he had to my knowledge.

More guesses... (I don't like not knowing things.)

Boomerang / No clue... Thor or Hulk variant?

Superior Octopus / Hydro Armor Iron Man

Sebastian Shaw / Blink's new outfit

1 hour ago, Robs said:

Zach already said the villain wasn’t from the X universe. 

The new villain isn't from the X-verse, but I think it's pretty safe to assume one of the others is.

Somewhat arbitrary guesses:

ANAD Spider-Man 2099 & Superior Octopus

Modern Wasp & Attuma (does appearing on Avengers Assemble count as a renaissance?)

Spikey Iceman & upcoming X-villain variant

Edited by BuffaloDelorean

19 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

Modern Wasp & Attuma (does appearing on Avengers Assemble count as a renaissance?)

Spikey Iceman & upcoming X-villain variant

Spikey Iceman would be awesome! I've wanted one like the ToyBiz Mutant Armour version for some time now. I'd be extra chuffed if he included a mouthless Joe-Mad head to so he can be displayed with the AoA figs we already have. 
I wouldn't be mad about any kind of Wasp wither. 

23 hours ago, Chigarillo said:

...didn't we just get an updated 2099 in one of the recent Walgreens wave?

6 hours ago, Heinous said:

I think the people guessing the Spiderman 2099 are talking about his new red and white outfit, not the classic one 

Yeah, I was talking about the current Spider-Man 2099 that looks completely different.  Marvel Legends just made that one recently.