DSTZach

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Does he wear a costume? Isn't he just a griffin? Or a chimera? He's halfway to being a tiger, and we have a policy prohibiting tigers.

Huh!?!? I wasnt aware there was a policy prohibiting tigers. But anyways Griffins more lion. So he's still safe from these policies. 

If no on Griffin, what about the original Blackout? He's been around for a long time and his costume hasn't changed at all since he first came out. He's shown up recently shown up in secret empire. I think he was also in the Standoff story line. Maybe im just full of wishfull thinkin on these classic characters. Am i close on any of my guesses? Just wonderin.

oh yes Griffin originally wore a costume but gradually turned into a monster.

Edited by spidermatt

2 hours ago, Robs said:

I’m thinking the unmade villain could be Arcade. 

Fits the clues. He recently fought Jessica Jones in the Patsy Walker Hellcat series. Although I’m not sure Zach would be aware of that. 

I've only read one trade of Hellcat, not sure I remember Arcade in it. Or Jessica Jones. Had a bit of a Squirrel Girl feel. Anyway, it's not Arcade.

12 minutes ago, spidermatt said:

Huh!?!? I wasnt aware there was a policy prohibiting tigers. But anyways Griffins more lion. So he's still safe from these policies. 

If no on Griffin, what about the original Blackout? He's been around for a long time and his costume hasn't changed at all since he first came out. He's shown up recently shown up in secret empire. I think he was also in the Standoff story line. Maybe im just full of wishfull thinkin on these classic characters. Am i close on any of my guesses? Just wonderin.

oh yes Griffin originally wore a costume but gradually turned into a monster.

It's not Griffin or Blackout, and I'm not sure how close to say the guesses are. Not sure the unmade character has ever worked with them. But the character is not an inaccurately named mythology-themed villain, nor does he have lightning bolts on his costume.

28 minutes ago, MisterMiracle said:

I guessed Arcade back on Tuesday based off of Zach's clues and he never said no like he has shot down some of the others so...I think we've got 1 so far.  :)

14 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

I've only read one trade of Hellcat, not sure I remember Arcade in it. Or Jessica Jones. Had a bit of a Squirrel Girl feel. Anyway, it's not Arcade.

Well...that sucks.  Arcade has been on my wants list for quite a few years now.  Zach, can you tell us if the villain is from the X-Men Universe?

On 10/28/2017 at 10:09 PM, MisterMiracle said:

Well...that sucks.  Arcade has been on my wants list for quite a few years now.  Zach, can you tell us if the villain is from the X-Men Universe?

No.

On 10/29/2017 at 3:00 AM, Kostisfire said:

I sure would love an Iron Doom... 

:confused:

Edited by DSTZach

On 10/28/2017 at 9:50 PM, DSTZach said:

I like Squirrel Girl well enough, but I really disliked the Hellcat book. I am mostly a fan of cutesy comics, but this one was really poorly done IMHO.

I just checked ebay for Silk and they are all going for 25+. I remember in the blind bag thread that Zach heavily hinted she'd possibly appear in a tru wave. I don't really care about the character since I've never read anything with her but she has a really coo design I wouldn' mmind getting. But if not I'd probably forget all about it in a month 

23 hours ago, Heinous said:

I just checked ebay for Silk and they are all going for 25+. I remember in the blind bag thread that Zach heavily hinted she'd possibly appear in a tru wave. I don't really care about the character since I've never read anything with her but she has a really coo design I wouldn' mmind getting. But if not I'd probably forget all about it in a month 

I don't remember that. I may have said that she could get revisited in the future, if she remained popular, but she is not planned at this time.

3 hours ago, elhonez said:

When you say the new character has ties to the Defenders world, which Defenders do you mean? 

(e.g. Strange-led Defenders, modern "Netflix" Defenders...?)

He said that the new villain once fought one of the modern Marvel Knights Defenders, but that they weren't a regular foe.

Edited by BuffaloDelorean