UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Series 26


DSTZach
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just saw some artwork for Series 26, and it's pretty great.

Three new versions of existing heroes, two highly requested.

Two new versions of existing villains, one highly requested.

One new villain, never made, also fairly requested, if I recall correctly.

No real theme, aside from it ranging from fairly recent to current to imminent.

X-Men, Avengers, Spidey universes are all represented.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

Three new versions of existing heroes, two highly requested.

Two new versions of existing villains, one highly requested.

I love how this implies that the other two aren't highly requested. :lol:

I'm sure the rest of you will do a better job that I in sussing these out. But I would think that the new Spider-Man Worldwide suit is a lock, with maybe the new Doc Ock paired with it, though I hope we get the Jackal as the new villain (Zach's hints in the animated thread make me think he won't be here but there, though).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, MisterMiracle said:

Classic?  Modern?  Little bit of both?

 

Was there already a line-up for TRU 25?

Spider sense Spiderman that transforms to peter/chameleon that transforms to mj. Female beetle, negative zone spidey, some other awesome villain and spidey variant I can't recall right this second 

Edit: jack o lantern and modern spidey with the glowing green spider on his chest (not big time spidey, regular blue and red suit) 

Edited by Heinous
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, hellpop said:

I love how this implies that the other two aren't highly requested. :lol:

Right?
The not highly requested characters could easily go one of two ways though: 
1) They're big names we always get like Wolverine/IM/Cap, or 
2) they're slightly obscure characters like Carrion or Blizzard. 
I am, personally, hoping it turns out to be the latter. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, MisterMiracle said:

Classic?  Modern?  Little bit of both?

Only one character/look could be considered classic, and that's the unmade villain. But he's experienced somewhat of a Renaissance in recent years. His costume has not really changed.

I suppose one of the requested heroes could be considered classic, as the recent costume is similar to a classic one we have not made.

Edited by DSTZach
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DSTZach said:

Only one character/look could be considered classic, and that's the unmade villain. But he's experienced somewhat of a Renaissance in recent years. His costume has not really changed.

Arcade was just in Gwenpool recently and that would also fit the from the X-Men universe clue.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nessex said:

Right?
The not highly requested characters could easily go one of two ways though: 
1) They're big names we always get like Wolverine/IM/Cap, or 
2) they're slightly obscure characters like Carrion or Blizzard. 
I am, personally, hoping it turns out to be the latter. 

The unrequested hero may have been requested once or twice, but not extensively. The costume change is comparatively minor. Big name.

The unrequested villain is wearing a very new, I believe unpublished costume. It may become highly requested in the future, but I guess we'll see!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

Is the unmade villain a newer character (like She-Beetle) or a modern version of a classic character (like Collector)?

Character is over 30 years old.

Quote

Is Jimmy Hudson Wolverine current or imminent? If we're getting a modern Wolvie variant he seems like a reasonable choice.

 No Wolverines in this assortment.

17 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's some crazy guesses for them clues:

Cable / Stryfe

Venom / Kraven

Hulk (Possibly TAH) / Bulked up Abomination

They're characters that could anchor a wave (Venom) or in movies (Cable and Hulk) with a highly requested new character in a classic-esque costume that hasn't changed much (Stryfe) and a highly requested remake (Abomination).  What do y'all think?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Only one character/look could be considered classic, and that's the unmade villain. But he's experienced somewhat of a Renaissance in recent years. His costume has not really changed.

I suppose one of the requested heroes could be considered classic, as the recent costume is similar to a classic one we have not made.

Jackal fits the first clue. Rogue fits the second clue (though I suppose a lot of characters do).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, funkguerilla said:

Here's some crazy guesses for them clues:

Cable / Stryfe

Venom / Kraven

Hulk (Possibly TAH) / Bulked up Abomination

They're characters that could anchor a wave (Venom) or in movies (Cable and Hulk) with a highly requested new character in a classic-esque costume that hasn't changed much (Stryfe) and a highly requested remake (Abomination).  What do y'all think?

None of those are correct.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DrPym82 said:

Hey Zack, I am halfway through on my customs for Infamous Iron Man and Superior Octopus. Should I stop work on one or both of them?

Do you enjoy making customs, or of it a horrible chore? I'm sure anything you make would be better than ours.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...