UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guess I should introduce myself....

Been hopping from post to post reading and just remembered I should make an introduction post! Anyway, I'm a pretty new Minimate collector only been at for a month or so but I'm completely addicted already. Love em so much I wanted to find the community for them and eventually came across this, so here I am. I'm looking to catch up and build some connections so if you need any assistance please let me know, seems like there's plenty to go around in CA! 

17 hours ago, MisterPL said:

Welcome aboard! I see things are pretty hot around California lately with the fires. I hope you're unaffected. 

I'm well! Thanks for the concern. I'm fortunate enough to not be in one of those areas. 

Thanks for the welcome everyone! 

Edited by IntegrityRise

• 2 years later...

Hey guys allow me to introduce myself,

My name is Ed, and I just recently discovered minimates and am completely blown away.  My minimate journey started when I went to Walgreens to look for Marvel Legends(which I used to collect before minimates), and I saw the venom and hammer head two pack.  I looked at it and decided not to buy it, but instead go home and look up what minimates are.  I went home and watched some reviews and immediately bought a 2-pack.  When I got it, I posed the two figures for hours, and ever since I have been a minimates collector.

I seriously think minimates are the best toys ever.  They are posable, good quality, have great accessories, and more.  I also just think any character looks good in minimate form.  With this whole pandemic situation I have been pretty unhappy and sad, but when I discovered minimates I was the happiest person ever.  

And thank you to the DST team for making these great toys!