UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NYCC 2017 - Reveals

Random thoughts:

I've little need for a duck but I want all the Tron figures, dammit.

Predator still looks great.

Son of a nutcracker! I'm gonna have to have those Elf Minimates after all.

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetle-- Oh, yeah!

Thanks for sharing, Mr. Master!

How are the thirteen KH 'mates going to be divided?

The Tron and classic Disney characters are nice.

The X-Men vs. Brotherhood looks amazing, I can't wait for it to be released. It's nice that I won't have to destroy the box, because that's some very impressive packaging.

Edited by BuffaloDelorean

Looks like a new Spider-man box set maybe. Spider-sense Ben Reilly, Peter Parker, MJ, Chameleon. Haven't seen those revealed anywhere yet. And a couple other new ones that I don't recall hearing about either. Jack-O-Lantern and that black portal Spidey.

That Predator wave looks sick! Bro-hands in action! Can't wait for it to come out!

4 minutes ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

Looks like a new Spider-man box set maybe. Spider-sense Ben Reilly, Peter Parker, MJ, Chameleon. Haven't seen those revealed anywhere yet. And a couple other new ones that I don't recall hearing about either. Jack-O-Lantern and that black portal Spidey. 

It looks like TRU Series 25 to me.

This is probably exciting no-one else but me, but the listing of Mastermind as 'Mastermind as Professor X' is awesome. It's actually a Mastermind figure!! I know it's a technicality and is still packaged as Xavier, but i'm calling this a win. 

Smoking jacket Chameleon was announced a little while back in the SDCC panel (about 20:25 in the video). He turns into MJ.

1 minute ago, Freaqualizer said:

Wow! My first guess and I was right! Yay me!

Honestly can't tell if you're sarcastic right now or not...

But, looking closer at TRU 25, it looks like spider-sense Peter will have an alternate hand with a spider on it! :D 

http://marvelousnews.com/ig.php?mode=view&album=2017-NYCC%2FDST&pic=NYCC17-Marvel-DST48.jpg&dispsize=600&start=40&sl=22267

How many have we gotten? Three? One in a MvC exclusive box set?

He's still in the comics, a member of the USAvengers, but now he has a mustache.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdl

He's on Avengers Assemble:

avengers-assemble-season-3-episode-22-wo

He was on HUlk: Agents of SMASH:

image_0aaa1e4d.jpeg

AND he was on everyone's beloved Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes:

9559e831832597bccdb5671d6b94ec56--captai

9 hours ago, Gmonkey2k said:

Honestly can't tell if you're sarcastic right now or not...

But, looking closer at TRU 25, it looks like spider-sense Peter will have an alternate hand with a spider on it! :D 

http://marvelousnews.com/ig.php?mode=view&album=2017-NYCC%2FDST&pic=NYCC17-Marvel-DST48.jpg&dispsize=600&start=40&sl=22267

No. I was being legit. I’m sorry if I sounded like I was mocking or condescending. 

I had guessed that the villain would be the Black suited Zemo. For once, my guess was right. LoL

10 minutes ago, Freaqualizer said:

No. I was being legit. I’m sorry if I sounded like I was mocking or condescending. 

I had guessed that the villain would be the Black suited Zemo. For once, my guess was right. LoL

Haha, I got ya. Zero was as good guess. Forgot that he was in the show!