UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Gifted

mav-man

It was a good start from what I saw and held me to the end of the episode. That's more than I can say for a lot of other season premieres over the years.

My concern is the saturation of Marvel properties. Folks are already concerned about that in theaters. With Fox now pushing the X-Men to television, there's almost no escaping it. While I'm sure that makes Disney and Fox happy – and fans of decent comic adaptations – it's reminding me a bit of Star Trek at its peak, when there were only two overlapping TV series and a feature film franchise running concurrently.

But as long as it's top notch, I won't complain about anything but finding time to enjoy it all.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
10 hours ago, MisterPL said:

It'll be interesting to see what happens with shows like this after Disney takes over.

It will always be down to ratings and how much money they are making - especially with this deal taking a bit to close. And if it's any solace we "know the ending" in a way since Blink, Warpath/Thunderbird, Eclipse/Sunspot all die in Days Of Future Past.