UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NYCC exclusive Contest of Champions 'mates

sha_ckwave

I know this set was a bone of contention for some, but I wanted to make things right for at least one of you by giving away a set I found in my office. If you are interested, sound off below and I will choose someone at random. NOT first come first served, but honor system is still in effect, so don't ask if you already have them. I'll check back in a few days.

Marvel-Contest-of-Champions-Minimates.jp

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry it took so long for me to come back, but I'm glad everyone got the chance to enter. This is the most interest I've seen in a giveaway in some time. Sorry they were so hard to get originally.

I did a random number generator, and the first winner is Freaqualizer. He gets both characters. 

I have an extra Guillotine, so I did another randomizer and got OvernproofBug6. So he gets Guillotine only. 

Thanks for playing, send me your addresses via DM, and I will be back soon with another giveaway, in the Battle Beasts thread!

2 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Sorry it took so long for me to come back, but I'm glad everyone got the chance to enter. This is the most interest I've seen in a giveaway in some time. Sorry they were so hard to get originally.

I did a random number generator, and the first winner is Freaqualizer. He gets both characters. 

I have an extra Guillotine, so I did another randomizer and got OvernproofBug6. So he gets Guillotine only. 

Thanks for playing, send me your addresses via DM, and I will be back soon with another giveaway, in the Battle Beasts thread!

Holy crap! I never win anything! OMG! I’m so happy!  Thanks for doing this Zach!