Sign in to follow this  
MisterPL

Hurricanes Harvey and Irma

MisterPL   
Posted (edited)

A big shout out to our fellow collectors in the Lone Star state and anyone else in the path and wake of this storm. You've not been forgotten. Stay safe.

Edited by MisterPL

DSTZach   

Same here. I know some of you are in that general area, so let us know how you are.

I hope everyone in that area is doing well. Hopefully this freak of a storm will end soon.

Stay stafe, all. May the force be with you.

Its very wet here in New Orleans, but not as wet as it is in Houston.  Its VERY windy and its never windy here, so its easy to tell something is brewing.  It hurts to see Houston struggling because us New Orleanians know how it feels.  Now Irma is threatening.

MisterPL   

And now Irma's plowing through the Atlantic. I hope everyone is this one's path stays safe, too. 

hellpop   

Really very scary. Hard to believe we could have two storms of the century a week apart, but here we are.

I have my eye on Irma.  Weather folks say she is going to go up the east coast (sorry east coast), but I never trust a hurricane until it is no longer a hurricane.  I am supposed to leave town on Sunday,  but I must wait until I know the Gulf Coast is out of danger.

MisterPL   

Hopefully Jose doesn't decide to take a swipe at the same region. Three in a row would be unbelievably tragic.

So, Irma is going to go up the east coast. That means that after it devastates everyone else on the way up...It's gonna hit my city directly. After a simple thunderstorm flooded a couple of streets last night, I can only imagine what Irma will do....