UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

FoMLASH Fundraiser!

Onyx_6

Hey MMMVers,

As some of you may know, I work at the Monona Public Library in Wisconsin and I wanted to let you guys know about a fundraiser that we are holding.  The event is called FoMLASH (Friends of Monona Public Library Annual Scavenger Hunt). If you are familiar with GISHWHES, it is similar, but on a much smaller scale. Participants will be grouped in teams of 7 to 10 and are asked to take pictures or short videos to complete items on a task list. 

I know, you are all thinking that you are not in Wisconsin, so how would this apply to me! Well, I can guarantee that there a task specifically suited to Minimate enthusiasts and there are multiple tasks that can be completed wherever you are in the world! if you happen to be on the winning team and cannot afford to travel to Wisconsin for the prize, don't worry, I will come up with something for you and mail it out! The cost is only $11 to participate and the money goes to support library programming.

I hope you guys will consider joining the fun! Details and registration can be found here: http://mymonona.com/731/FoMLASH-Fundraiser

Here is me making a fool of myself last year for the task "Dress like a Viking and Raid a Vending Machine"

Vikings-conquer-600x380.jpg

Tomorrow is the last day to sign up for this year's FoMLASH. If we are successful again this year, next year will be even better and there may even be a Minimate related prize! Maybe.