• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

Ritual T'Challa

Ritual M'Baku

Dora Milaje Warrior (with alternate heads)

Jabari Warrior (with alternate heads)

I disagree with this only slightly because I’d replace Ritual M’baku with Ritual Killmonger and the Jabari with either Zuri or W’Kabi. 

1 hour ago, MisterPL said:

Ritual T'Challa

Ritual M'Baku

Dora Milaje Warrior (with alternate heads)

Jabari Warrior (with alternate heads)

If those ritual mask would come out as well as the Tactical Killmonger mask did, I'd be all over this regardless of the other two figures. 

Look, I just want more BP minimates! The Dora Milaje are amazing and wish we could get more alternate heads. Also would have loved having a Jabari Warrior (with alternate heads). Pairing these characters for when the DVD's come out sounds amazing. I keep thinking of Star Wars Episode 4. Those movies have been out for years and we constantly see them releasing figures.  I hope that BP is the same way!

So, it sounds like we need a specialty wave more of Black Panther:

Ritual T'Challa/Ritual M'Baku

Ritual Killmonger/Zuri

W'Kabi/Jabari Warrior

T-Chaka Panther/Dora Milaje

2 hours ago, MisterPL said:

Well, considering we're talking about a company that has rights to make Pacific Rim Minimates but is waiting for the sequel to do well before developing them, this seems like a no-brainer for them.

Well, we have other categories for both movies. Black Panther we STARTED with Minimates, and we've got the action figure and 4-5 statues aplenty coming up. Plus a new BP in the AIW Minimates line. Not sure more Dora Milaje are in the cards, or any characters that are not AIW.

Pacific Rim we're starting with action figures, and putting out those superdeformed figures, too.  Minimates and Vinimates seem like they'd be pretty tooling intensive anyway, so we're waiting to see overall response before we launch a third highly sculptural line of figures. Fingers crossed, because I'd like to see them.

15 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

Well, we have other categories for both movies. Black Panther we STARTED with Minimates, and we've got the action figure and 4-5 statues aplenty coming up. Plus a new BP in the AIW Minimates line. Not sure more Dora Milaje are in the cards, or any characters that are not AIW.

Pacific Rim we're starting with action figures, and putting out those superdeformed figures, too.  Minimates and Vinimates seem like they'd be pretty tooling intensive anyway, so we're waiting to see overall response before we launch a third highly sculptural line of figures. Fingers crossed, because I'd like to see them.

Does the IW Panther at least have the exposed eyes in the mask?

1 minute ago, buttheadsmate said:

I'm no good with anagrams .

I usually follow you, BHM. But you lost me here.

Just now, Onyx_6 said:

I usually follow you, BHM. But you lost me here.

Forgive me ...it's late(here). :pinch:  

I just struggle with how to pronounce the names of some of these guys .

For example ......I've known T'Challa for over 50 years & I have no clue whether I have ever pronounced his name (in my head) correctly .

Cthulhu?  Help me. 

God bless you! :D

Mmmm-Bah-Kuh

Wuh-Kah-Bay

Pretty sure there were some clicks in there too.

59 minutes ago, buttheadsmate said:

Forgive me ...it's late(here). :pinch:  

I just struggle with how to pronounce the names of some of these guys .

For example ......I've known T'Challa for over 50 years & I have no clue whether I have ever pronounced his name (in my head) correctly .

Cthulhu?  Help me. 

Did you see the movie? They pronounce everyone's name

3 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Soooooo while you’re confirming things for Infinity War Minimates...

We gonna get another Thor with an eyepatch and a Stormbreaker or nah?

22 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Well, from what I have seen AIW has scenes in WAKANDA sooooo hopefully :) 

21 hours ago, FightTheDead118 said:

Does the IW Panther at least have the exposed eyes in the mask?

I believe so. 

18 hours ago, Trekker 42 said:

Soooooo while you’re confirming things for Infinity War Minimates...

We gonna get another Thor with an eyepatch and a Stormbreaker or nah?

I don't believe so.