• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TENIME_art said:

Okay, so I have 4 Okoyes with Nakia heads/hands/circles, who needs one? :lol:

And who has 4 more Nakia bodies with Okoye spears?

Now to find some heads & hands to put on these...

I would recommend prison or riot gear Michonne, they might be a little too light, but Luke has em for cheap (at leas the prison one) the 4 pack version would work too, but she has colored gloves which might be a little awkward

Edited by FightTheDead118

If anyone has a spare nakia/okoye set they'd want to sell for cost or do a trade, let me know.  The West Towne Madison TRU was pretty scarce on BP stuff last nite.

5 hours ago, homestar17 said:

If anyone has a spare nakia/okoye set they'd want to sell for cost or do a trade, let me know.  The West Towne Madison TRU was pretty scarce on BP stuff last nite.

Just visiting? Or are you now in the area? Madison hasn’t restocked BP since I bought from the one case they got in. No wave 25 yet, either.

15 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

Just visiting? Or are you now in the area? Madison hasn’t restocked BP since I bought from the one case they got in. No wave 25 yet, either.

Just visiting, since I was "sorta" close by (Wausau). But it was a nice store. :)

Walgreens mate’s for me have always been between $7.99 and $8.99. Lately, though, they have been $8.49 or $8.99, depending on the store.

You could also ask them to price match. They still do that in store, for TRU.com or for other retailers.

6 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

I haven't seen the movie yet, but did M'Baku end up being important enough to merit being shared between all three assortments?

Looking at it from a marketing standpoint, yeah it kinda makes sense.

Shuri was the standout character and to get her you gotta get a boxset. Perfect.

Ross is a guy in a suit. Stick him with Killmonger's tactical outfit because that outfit appears in a Ross-related scene. Make them exclusive so you don't waste a shared spot on a guy in a suit and a costume that changes partway through to a Panther costume.

Okoye and Nakia are big characters that'd get people going to TRU to find them. Putting them together makes it easier to army build the Dora.

Klaue and Killmonger are together for a good bit. Put him with that guy and put them shared since they're very important.

M'Baku's role in this movie works to put him with T'challa. Not gonna say exactly what that is, but separating T'challa and Killmonger means you'd have to buy two packs to get hero and villain and if you're going to stick a big supporting character with the main hero and have a decent "Versus" two pack while not pairing up Cat Hero Guy with Cat Villain Guy, M'Baku makes sense.

Nakia with a couple extra Dora Milaje heads would have been sweet and I'd have been down with a T'Chaka Black Panther but I'm pretty happy with the assortment as is. Given how ridiculously successful the movie's been, I wouldn't be surprised if DST offered one more 4-pack with some highly requested characters in time for the home video release.