Black Panther Movie Minimates

JeffBohn

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you ever do not get a reply, write in again (to the CS address) and say this is your second attempt. I see everything, but unless someone mentions they did NOT get a response, I assume it is taken care of. Some older sets we do not have parts for (a lot we do), but we should have BP, unless there was an error at the factory.

Thanks, Zach. The last time I wrote in I did get a response but was told DST hadn't gotten inventory in yet. (One of my 'mates was missing an arm.) I just took it to TRU and exchanged it which, like I said, should have been my first recourse.

Say, I don't suppose DST would exchange three sets from TRU Series 23 with three sets from TRU Series 25, would they? ;)

1 hour ago, Heinous said:

Are we even sure that he doesn't cut his hair by the time he gets the costume? As someone said, all those dreads would be difficult to get under that mask 

In the the trailer when he morphs he has the dreads pulled back, so maybe that's what they were going for. But the hairpiece doesn't really reflect that. Also they printed his ears on the head piece, so it's redundant to have ears attached to the hairpiece. I think the Netflix Punisher hairpiece will be what I use.

Edited by RedTiger95

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I definitely want ML Klaue, Shuri, and tactical Killmonger.

I got the limited articulation Shuri, and she doesn't stand out too badly:

fBtkXgh.jpg

(The empty space behind Ant-Man is for Marvel Select Ant-Man to fill in the shrinking/growing sequence, and I really wish Hasbro had given us a roaring head & fists for Hulk.)

Edited by TENIME_art

12 hours ago, RedTiger95 said:

Yeah I think did a great job with the lineup. The only thing I would want is the Panther ritual fight versions of T'Challa and Killmonger.

Honestly, I'd like a Panther Ritual Fight version of M'Baku more than both. Mostly just because I want the Ape Mask... to make him just a LITTLE bit closer to a comic book version.

(Not that I wouldn't take T'Challa and Killmonger too)

Yeah, a box set for the ritual fights would be nice. Eric, T’Challa, M’Baku, Zuri. But otherwise, there are only 3 somewhat major characters missing and none are terribly essential.

13 hours ago, Valo487 said:

I wish we had Ramonda and Zuri, but I can understand why they were omitted if someone had to get cut, I feel like they’re the only real holes in the lineup. This wave was what got me out of a ‘mate hiatus, so kudos to DST. 

W’Kabi I would add to those 2. Maybe in a deluxe set with his

Rhino

Edited by Onyx_6
Tags

18 hours ago, TENIME_art said:

Welp, now I need a bunch of Nakias. Yay, troop building TRU exclusives, especially with TRUs shutting down.... :wallbash:

I actually found a buttload of them at the Golf Mill toys r us yesterday. And didn't buy any (I'm not much for army building). Looks like they got a few cases of Black Panther in. And Marvel toys are buy 1 get 1 50% off this week.

I kinda wish they had matching outfits... as for the moment... if you're a stickler for detail (and I am) you can really only army build with Nakia, leaving you... lots of excess Okoye. (But if you're not a stickler for detail, both work). That said, not that I blame Diamond or anything, it just is what it is.

I might buy another 2, since they're on sale this week, but I can't see myself going beyond that. 3 Dora is plenty for me, haha.

On 2/20/2018 at 10:37 AM, Gillbob316 said:

I actually found a buttload of them at the Golf Mill toys r us yesterday. And didn't buy any (I'm not much for army building). Looks like they got a few cases of Black Panther in. And Marvel toys are buy 1 get 1 50% off this week.

I kinda wish they had matching outfits... as for the moment... if you're a stickler for detail (and I am) you can really only army build with Nakia, leaving you... lots of excess Okoye. (But if you're not a stickler for detail, both work). That said, not that I blame Diamond or anything, it just is what it is.

I might buy another 2, since they're on sale this week, but I can't see myself going beyond that. 3 Dora is plenty for me, haha.

and its lucky that Okoye comes with Nakia just swap  the heads for that nice bald Dora Milaje look