UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Black Panther Movie Minimates

JeffBohn

Coming in the next PREVIEWS,

MARVEL BLACK PANTHER MOVIE MINIMATES BOX SET

SEP172485

A Diamond Select Toys release! It came from Wakanda! The highly anticipated Marvel Studios film Marvel's Black Panther joins the Marvel Minimates Universe with this exclusive box set! Featuring Black Panther, M'Baku, Killmonger and Shuri, this set of four 2-inch Minimates mini-figures features 14 points of articulation on each figure, as well as fully interchangeable parts. Packaged in a full-color window box.
In Shops: Feb 28, 2018

SRP: $24.99

No picture yet, currently shadowed out.

https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/SEP172485

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

After seeing the new trailer, I'm excited to see how these look. BuffaloDelorean, I think your speculation list is spot on. I'll help with the Walgreen's speculation:

Walgreen's:

Black Panther & Gold Panther Killmonger

Everett Ross & Klaue

T'Challa & Zuri*

Erik Killmonger(Regular Look) & W'Kabi*

I'm really liking what I've seen of this film so far. Everyone is all psyched, and rightfully so, for Infinity War and this one's kind of creeping up out of nowhere. Panther has always been one of my favorite characters (I was super into the Priest run) and I'm glad they seem to be taking some elements from that.

Now that you mention the purple vibranium enhanced suit, that might actually be one of the figures, instead of what I listed. 

Black Panther & Gold Jaguar? Killmonger

Vibranium Enhanced Black Panther & Klaue 

That sounds good for the shared two packs, since the hero usually gets two variants.

Edited by RedTiger95

On 10/17/2017 at 1:17 PM, ABC123 said:

After watching the trailer at least 10 times, I would like to see a Black Panther Minimate with purple Vibranium accents. I think that would be a great opportunity not to miss.

You will.

14 hours ago, Polarboy said:

Probably just me but watching that trailer I think a four pack looks like more then enough minimates for this film. Mind you I kind of thought we probably only needed half the thor figures we got so what do I know.

There are ten characters on the poster! Granted, we're only making eight of them, but some have key variants.

Loki variants aside, I can't imagine who you would cut from Ragnarok. Everyone is key. 

7 hours ago, DSTZach said:

You will.

tumblr_n8p7i6P6FE1rmzgcuo1_400.gif

7 hours ago, DSTZach said:

There are ten characters on the poster! Granted, we're only making eight of them, but some have key variants.

Loki variants aside, I can't imagine who you would cut from Ragnarok. Everyone is key. 

Judging by your comment Zach, I am going to venture a guess that Angela Basset’s character and Everett Ross will not be getting a Minimate this wave.

3 hours ago, ABC123 said:

tumblr_n8p7i6P6FE1rmzgcuo1_400.gif

Judging by your comment Zach, I am going to venture a guess that Angela Basset’s character and Everett Ross will not be getting a Minimate this wave.

I agree with you on Angela Basset's character, but personally I think the other missing one will be Zuri or W'Kabi.

I'd guess W'Kabi, since he isn't Forest Whitaker.

7 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

I agree with you on Angela Basset's character, but personally I think the other missing one will be Zuri or W'Kabi.

I'd guess W'Kabi, since he isn't Forest Whitaker.

It's Zuri.

48 minutes ago, TENIME_art said:

I remember hearing we're getting multiple Dora Milaje. Shuri is in the box set, and I'm also hoping for Nakia (Lupita Nyong'o) & Okoye (Danai Gurira) at least.

They''ll be in a two-pack together.

So...

On 8/29/2017 at 10:21 AM, BuffaloDelorean said:

LCS:

Black Panther

Gold Panther Killmonger

M'Baku

Shuri

TRU:

Black Panther & Gold Panther Killmonger

Everett Ross Vibranium Panther & Klaue

Nakia & Okoye