UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Deadpool 2?

Mnemosis

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/11/2017 at 11:08 AM, TENIME_art said:

Haha, thanks, guys. It's super simple, and I'm not even 100% if I was the one who first came up with the idea. He needs a more detailed chest, though.

I don't know which of us came up with it, or if it was somebody else entirely, but I have a pretty similar ghost as well

• 4 months later...

Teaser has dropped. There are a few extra characters shown in the trailer who haven't been mentioned yet that could really pad out a wave of Minimates:

Aside from Deadpool, Colossus, NTW, Domino & Cable, we see glimpses of what i'm pretty sure are:

Spoiler

Shatterstar, Bedlam & possibly Zeitgeist?!?!

Also - i'm not sure, but i suspect the kid in the yellow (flipping someone off) might be

Spoiler

GoldBall? it seems like the kind of nonsense named character that Deadpool could break the 4th wall about and enjoy on screen the way he did with NTW in the first film/

7 hours ago, Nessex said:

Also - i'm not sure, but i suspect the kid in the yellow (flipping someone off) might be

Hide contents

GoldBall? it seems like the kind of nonsense named character that Deadpool could break the 4th wall about and enjoy on screen the way he did with NTW in the first film/

I've heard rumors that he's playing 

Spoiler

Butterball. Better connected to Deadpool.

Goldball would be hilarious. What series was he introduced in? Exiles? Runaways? 

Edit, just looked it up, uncanny xmen. I don't remember reading that title, but I remember reading the issue he was introduced. Never heard of butterball

Edited by Heinous

6 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

The Disney/Fox deal can't happen fast enough for me. I'd love to see Minimates for these movies, especially Teenage Negasonic Warhead.

negasonic-teenage-warhead-deadpool-seque

Seems like that deal isn't gonna incorporate the xmen and FF into the movies for quite a while according to Kevin feige  

• 1 month later...

Next trailer has been released. There is an

Spoiler

Asian chick with purple hair... I'm *really* hoping it's Surge, but it could be Psylocke. Fox just do not want to set up or follow any kind of Continuity, so I suspect it's the latter. 

10 minutes ago, Nessex said:

Next trailer has been released. There is an

Hide contents

Asian chick with purple hair... I'm *really* hoping it's Surge, but it could be Psylocke. Fox just do not want to set up or follow any kind of Continuity, so I suspect it's the latter. 

Spoiler

Surge is a New Mutants character, so I would assume she was usable.

On 3/23/2018 at 1:37 PM, Gmonkey2k said:
  Hide contents

Surge is a New Mutants character, so I would assume she was usable.

Maybe.... but Fox doesn't seem too fussed about continuity. And it's not like Psylocke or Storm were ever Horsemen, or that NTW was ever affiliated in any way with Deadpool or X-Force.

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2017 at 11:59 PM, Mnemosis said:

I don't know which of us came up with it, or if it was somebody else entirely, but I have a pretty similar ghost as well

I made that same ghost. I know I had the idea for the helmet myself, but that doesn't mean somebody else didn't do the same thing and then I copied their body? Honestly don't know

I just got back from watching the movie. I think I enjoyed it more than the first. Also, I think there were 3 stingers at the end, but nothing at the very end of the movie so there is no reason to stick around an extra few minutes, unless you want to listen to a certain song about a villain that is in the movie. 

Edited by THE_CRIPPLER

YOU CANT STOP HIM. YOU CANT STOP THIS MOTHERFUCKER

OH HOLY SHIT BALLS OH HOLY SHITBALLS. OH HOLY SHIT BALLS OH HOLY SHIT BALLS OH HOLY SHIT

could literally hear it in the hall in the theater. Maybe one of the best villain themes in ANY comic book movie.