UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Take Care, MMMV

pk13

Hey everyone. It's time for me to say so long to the good old 'Verse. Collecting Minimates just isn't fun for me any longer and it's time to focus on other things. I'll be getting sales lists together soon, but most of my posting will be in the Classifieds section from now on as I sort through and let go of my collection.

Thanks to everyone that has ever traded with me, sold something to me, bought something from me, (which I turned around and bought more toys with!), and kept this place a collection of some of the coolest collectors on the net. You all are the best.

Sorry to hear that! But I can definitely understand letting it go when it isn't fun anymore. I always say that your collecting should make you happy, or else why do it? I have never regretted selling my Marvel Legends collection, since collecting those stopped being fun for me.

Well I barely met you, but I wish you luck. If your PMing BHM, you must be an okay bloke.

Sad to see another collector get to the point where they're giving up and moving on. 
It's pretty much where I am at and have been for a while, so totally understand, but don't be a total stranger, feel free to stop by just to say "hey Wassup?" sometimes even if it's jsut to poke Fun at BHM or something! ;)

T.

Dude... I gotta say after seeing the mind blowing images of just part of your collection, have you considered just taking a break instead of selling it all and walking away? A collection like that take years to amass, and dollar amounts I cannot fathom. Clearly you've really loved this line at one point. I understand getting burned out and something you've spent so much time at starting to feel like a drag and obligation more than anything else. I don't know you, I don't know your situation. But I can't help wondering if this isn't something you're going to regret in a few months. 

Sorry to see you go -- you will be sorely missed.  Like others have said, please drop in now & again to say "hi" or whatever.  May whatever you choose to do in the future (with collecting or just in general) bring you joy & laughter.  All the best to you!! :)

PS - You are forever tied to the Red Cross for me (bcuz of your awesomely big heart).  When I see it, I think of you.