UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Infinity War

Gmonkey2k

7 minutes ago, THE_CRIPPLER said:

I see they are being shipped from Alabama. I should check my local Walgreens tomorrow and see if there are any in stock.

I would trade you for the Noir Spidey.... :P

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, FightTheDead118 said:

Holy shit, didn’t even notice the back of the package shows spidey with the waldoes!

Better yet, he has ALL FOUR of them!

1 hour ago, Heinous said:

Comic ironspider is supposed to only have 3

I was thinking of the Scarlet Spiders: Michael, Van, and Patrick. They have 4 and if this Spidey has 4, it will be easier to make them win this new harness and the TRU Iron-Spideys I have.

8 minutes ago, Onyx_6 said:

I was thinking of the Scarlet Spiders: Michael, Van, and Patrick. They have 4 and if this Spidey has 4, it will be easier to make them win this new harness and the TRU Iron-Spideys I have.

It looks too late to change that. He looked done and ready to ship 

What's up with two eyed Thor?  He has the eye patch in the trailers but the Funko Pop and now the minimate have him with both eyes again?

Also, It looks like Spidey isn't under the same constraint as he was in Civil War (Which is great)

I hope that "teen" groot uses the child chest/arms/legs so there will be a noticeable difference between the gotg1 version.

Edited by Zylek

27 minutes ago, Zylek said:

What's up with two eyed Thor?  He has the eye patch in the trailers but the Funko Pop and now the minimate have him with both eyes again?

Also, It looks like Spidey isn't under the same constraint as he was in Civil War (Which is great)

I hope that "teen" groot uses the child chest/arms/legs so there will be a noticeable difference between the gotg1 version.

The rumor is that the eye patch was an incredibly late addition to Ragnarok, late enough that only a couple of additional scenes were added, and the blood/eyepatch had to be cgi’d in. Ragnarok and Infinty War were filmed close enough together that apparently all the concept art, promo art, figure references and even scenes in the movie, as seen in the D23 trailer were done without the eyepatch and was later added in post

Or somehow his eye is restored early in the movie

Edited by FightTheDead118

I don't think the eye patch was late addition to ragnarok, I've read interviews with Hemsworth that says they had physical eye patches that he couldn't keep in while fighting or moving alot, so they decided to just CG it. I think the reason the current early concept art is with two eyes is because they didn't want to give away that spoiler in ragnarok. Which unfortunately means all the toys, besides probably hot toys or Japanese companys that release their products far later, will have Thor with two eyes. Not so hard to fix with minimates, a bit tougher for marvel legends collectors