UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Infinity War

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it's worth, I'm sure DST used the colors available in the style guide at the time. Changes can be made within days of a film's release, especially color changes like this. As someone who craves authenticity, I'd be tempted to use the colors from that afternoon daylight shot as well.

My wife needed to pick up a prescription at Walgreens this morning so I tagged along, not expecting to find anything. But I was pleasantly surprised to find 1 set of Infinity War wave 2 at the back of a peg behind a Thor pack. I bought the two exclusive sets and now I’m complete. They didn’t have anything else new on the animated front.

This was the store on Van Nuys Blvd at Sherman Way in Van Nuys, CA for those keeping score.

Edited by Mysterious Stranger

The email I got from my LCS said Avengers 3 Box set.

Maybe this is a surprise set with:

• mix-and-match armor Iron Man 
  • armored Thanos with larger Infinity Gauntlet 
  • Outrider
  • young Gamora 

A guy Can hope....

Edited by Onyx_6

18 hours ago, MisterPL said:

According to DST's email the Infinity War box set is arriving in stores Wednesday.

Is this a re-solicit or did they mean the Ant-Man and the Wasp set?

17 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

The email I got from my LCS said Avengers 3 Box set.

It's probably just the one Luke's had forever with Thanos, Tony, Nat, Bucky. BBTS still hasn't gotten theirs in. I had a little money, got impatient, cancelled my preorder with them, and just ordered it from Luke, and had it in a few days.

On 9/1/2018 at 11:50 PM, TENIME_art said:

Any time you want to reset when Menagerie isn't paying attention, Chicagoland stores... <_< 

I'm convinced the entire Midwest is just being neglected.  I drove into Missouri last weekend, hit three random Walgreens in the rural/gas stop areas.  Everyone was the same, mostly a peg full of animated mates, and 1-3 random packs of BP, Ragna, and IW1. 

I drove into Chicago for work yesterday, and on my trip home, I hit 5 different Walgreens.  All pretty much the same as above.  I'm ready to plea to the sub, looking for the War Machine/Cull Obsidian set.  I can pay full retails, packaging, ship and something for gas/effort.  Or trade, I got a lot to trade.