UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Infinity War

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't Thor, Black Panther, and the Infinity War waves come pretty close together compared to other Walgreens assortments? The current issues seem like the predictable result of running a lot of product through a retailer that isn't set up to turn things quickly.

2 hours ago, bofox said:

Anyone have a good way of checking stock from home with Walgreens? Getting tired of making my usual rounds just to come up with nothing each time. This second wave has been the hardest assortment to find 

You used to be able to check quantity numbers through the website by typing in zip code. Now that no longer works. It just comes up no stock within 25 miles of the store you've selected.

On 7/2/2018 at 11:59 AM, bilbofett said:

You used to be able to check quantity numbers through the website by typing in zip code. Now that no longer works. It just comes up no stock within 25 miles of the store you've selected.

And they never managed to get the Movie assortments listed. Only animated.

Sooo... someone is selling Walgreens wave 2 on eBay.  It's $100 for the set. I would never pay that much, but I wonder if these are starting to trickle out finally. Hopefully these make it out by the time the blu-ray is released.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, bofox said:

Menagerie has the wave 2 Walgreens listed out of box. Says 5 more available which pisses me off that second hand sellers can find so many of what the majority of us can never get. 

Agreed. With the movie just having the home release this would be a great time to restock. My son keeps asking me if I’ve seen any since he loves the movie mates.

12 hours ago, bofox said:

Menagerie has the wave 2 Walgreens listed out of box. Says 5 more available which pisses me off that second hand sellers can find so many of what the majority of us can never get. 

I just want to know how. Like when the end comes I demand that Menagerie come forward and explain themselves. Like oh... I was friends with Karen from Accounting and she sent them to me because this is insane. I have even reached out to my connections and they don’t get it.

So Walgreens wave 2 doesn’t actually exist, right?  I have been all over 3 states in New England this summer, to probably 50 different Walgreens stores and haven’t seen a sniff of wave 2.  I’ve seen stores with full pegs and stores in desperate need of a restock and still nothing.  eBay listings are virtually non-existent as well.  He’ll i haven’t even seen any wave 1 restocks.   What the heck is going on with these?

On 8/17/2018 at 6:51 AM, bofox said:

Especially when he hits the same stores that I and a few others on here do.

So he's literally taking them out of our hands to resell at a higher price.

On 8/20/2018 at 7:14 PM, sha_ckwave said:

So Walgreens wave 2 doesn’t actually exist, right?  I have been all over 3 states in New England this summer, to probably 50 different Walgreens stores and haven’t seen a sniff of wave 2.  I’ve seen stores with full pegs and stores in desperate need of a restock and still nothing.  eBay listings are virtually non-existent as well.  He’ll i haven’t even seen any wave 1 restocks.   What the heck is going on with these?

this guy was able to get his hands on it 

On 8/21/2018 at 11:18 AM, TENIME_art said:

Especially when he hits the same stores that I and a few others on here do.

So he's literally taking them out of our hands to resell at a higher price.

Amen.  Between the few near me, or my girlfriends place, I haven't seen a single two pack move off the pegs in a while.  So I wonder where they are coming from.

5 hours ago, CBMM1 said:

But the colors are not correct. 

The images floating around only look that way because of the color grading and lighting of those scenes. 

Correct. Fast forward 3 or 4 minutes to when he's fighting Tony in the park. It's obviously orange and purple